Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

R7800 & Radyshare files manage

Retired_Member
Not applicable

R7800 & Radyshare files manage

Hello guys

I just connected my USB drive to the USB port, activated Readyshare and I mapped the drive in the network just for easy access to the files and folders

Now, if I have to write something on the drive, no problems, but as soon as I would to delete something, I have a Warning pop up window telling me that I must provide the authorization and only Unix User\Root can do that

I try to change owner and/or authorizations in the security tab but everything I try I can only get the Warning message ACCESS DENIED

What the hell to manage a f*****g drive and its contents???????????????

Problem with the firmware *56 and the last *58, no differences

Model: R7800|Nighthawk X4S AC2600 WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Re: R7800 & Radyshare files manage

Hi, don't worries about my problem, I just install the drive back to my PC and I left Readyshare forever: that's just a pain in the....

Enjoy your time

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Hi, don't worries about my problem, I just install the drive back to my PC and I left Readyshare forever: that's just a pain in the....

Enjoy your time

Message 2 of 3
supermarco
Tutor

I had exactly the same problem with the latest firmware ....2.58 so I downgraded it to ....2.52 and my problem is solved. 

It is not the first time that Netgear releases a firmware for this router and breaks RapidShare. 

RapidShare has worked very well for me in the last years and that's what I use for the time machine (automated backup) for my Mac. I've seen the disk corrupted few times (less than 10 in about 2 yrs) and doing a hard disk repair via the Windows/MacOS utility fixed the problem.

Model: R7800|Nighthawk X4S AC2600 WiFi Router
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7