Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: R7800 firmware V1.0.2.82

Florisz
Tutor

R7800 firmware V1.0.2.82

I know it is early since the release, but I'm wondering if anybody already tried the new firmware and if it is any good and stable compared to the very stable version V1.0.2.68?
Model: R7800|Nighthawk X4S AC2600 Wifi Router
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions

All Replies
paillassou
Apprentice

Message 2 of 3
TheFordGuy
Aspirant

I have done the update without paying attention, it end all Netgears basic services and ever since then I have been getting DDos/Attact thank god I had pre-setup A DNS server but still affraid at some point they will still get through. I just purchased this Router 2 years ago and for this to nolonger be supported, same as my Modem Router the C7000 from netgear and I'm afraid that will be true for the R8000 I purchased for my parents which this are suppost to be premium products but from what I see now from Net gear they are not. I have been a die hard Netgear guy but starting to feel I need to move on to a higher grade company that doen't discard there products and customers every 2 or so years. I say becareful with the upgrades but if you are already getting attacts and your speed is getting slower because of it then it sound like its time for a upgrade like me sad to say o.0

Model: R7800|Nighthawk X4S AC2600 Wifi Router
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7