Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

R7800 not registering on Readycloud

DevilzSoul
Tutor

R7800 not registering on Readycloud

All, I am to my wits ends on this one.. So I had to factory reset my R7800 router and got it back up and running - Readycloud is not seeing my Router or the USB connected to it. It constantly gives me the message "Currently you have no registerd device". I tried to re-enter my NetGear Account in the Readycloud tab for my admin page (routerlogin.net) to register it .. but nothing happens. It just refresh the page and that is it. And when i got to Readycloud website and login with same Netgear account.. it says I have no registerd device.

I read through the community articles and decided to create a new account and register 7800 & USB drive to that account thinking that there is some glitch. But its the same thing again.. Even with the new netgear account. I get the same message "Currently you have no registerd device"

I want to note that I can access the USB Device through my router on my local network. I can access it on Mac, Windows Machine and Genie app on my iphone..  I cant access it via readycloud app on my phone (same message, nothing registerd to the account) or WebBrowser.

Please help me solve this so that I can stop worrying.. i am out of ideas

I dont know what to do anymore, I cant delete the account, cant unregister the device and dont have any other way to fix this..

Model: R7800|Nighthawk X4S AC2600 WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
DevilzSoul
Tutor

Re: R7800 not registering on Readycloud

I resolved the issue by downgrading my firmware.

Downgraded firmware enabled me to register my router and be able to see readycloud

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
DevilzSoul
Tutor

Hello, just wanted to add a bit more on this -

- 2 screen shots of access confirmation - 1 from mac, 1 from windows

- I also noticed that what i am seeing is the most simialr in its description to this thread: https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-WiFi-Routers/R8500-not-registering-ReadyCLOUD/m-p/1068301...

I however, did change my password. It did nothing.. Still says that no device registerd 

Message 2 of 3
DevilzSoul
Tutor

I resolved the issue by downgrading my firmware.

Downgraded firmware enabled me to register my router and be able to see readycloud

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7