Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

R8000 firmware V1.0.4.76

jerryone
Aspirant

R8000 firmware V1.0.4.76

Hi Netgear Community,

It's seams like Netgear is distroing an product like R8000 router with continous firmware updates!!! I own several equipments and from firmware to firmware they are doing much worse than solved the problems.

I don't know if some has been tested the router after the latest firmware but all the spped on wan has gone! In my case where i have a 1Gbps speed on a PPPOE conection. I have tray to downgrade to a previous stable firmware and even than my speed ware verry bad clouse to 475 D with 375 D Mbps.

All of this with missing IPv6 in connection that my ISP is providing and some of the router has lose the menu of Remmote web Management. And also you will see a diferent web interface but with the same firmware.

I have tray to open a case about all this issues but Indian customer service they need bill form fact to inform an Level 3 support and correct the flows of firmware. 

This issue are efecting also R7000/R7500 from what i know and i own.

Netgear if they don't what to support anymore this product is better to inform as not to take out firmwares that are distroing there own product because they are not aware of all the problems !!!

Model: R8000|Nighthawk X6 AC3200 Smart WIFI Router
Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: R8000 firmware V1.0.4.76

What happens if you revert back to last working FW version? 

Message 2 of 3
jerryone
Aspirant

Re: R8000 firmware V1.0.4.76

Nothing same problems

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements