Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

R8000 very slow internet wifi and wired :(

BrownBerry360
Aspirant

R8000 very slow internet wifi and wired :(

Hello everyone 🙂

i really have these days very slow internet with R8000 my ISP is 200mb but in the R8000 these days give me just ( 0.50mb ) 😞

anyone know how i can fix it ? 😞

Model: R8000|Nighthawk X6 AC3200 Smart WIFI Router
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
BrownBerry360
Aspirant

Re: R8000 very slow internet wifi and wired :(

sorry for being late with the reply i fixed the problem , the problem was from the Ethernet cable lol i replace it and now i got the full speed 🙂

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4

All Replies
JamesGL
Master

Hi BrownBerry360,

Please check your modem if the connection is stable. Connect your computer directly to the modem and observe. If connection is unstable, contact ISP. If stable, update the firmware of the router and reset the router then reconfigure manually.

Message 2 of 4
JamesGL
Master

Hi BrownBerry360,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we’ve provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.

If your issue is now resolved we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Message 3 of 4
BrownBerry360
Aspirant

sorry for being late with the reply i fixed the problem , the problem was from the Ethernet cable lol i replace it and now i got the full speed 🙂

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7