Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

R8000P frequent disconnect issue with WIFI

vinayaksalunke
Initiate

R8000P frequent disconnect issue with WIFI

I have reported one of the BUG before here in this thread and sadly ended up getting that feature removed completely in next firmware version release!, however, I am having issue with frequent disconnect from wifi (this is not just for single device) I have observed this with many of devices like my laptop and mobile etc. it shows the network but it dont let me connect even password is correct but strangely it gets connected automatically after I hard reboot it by turning it off and on again.

Observations:  LED status on router: all WHITE.
                        LED ststus of Internet: WHITE and blinking.
                        Network Broadcast status: Broadcasting and can be discovered by other devices for wifi but not letting connect.

Router Info:  

Hardware VersionR8000P

Firmware VersionV1.4.1.68_1.3.28

GUI Language VersionV1.4.1.66_2.1.46.1

Browser is latest : Chrome Version 89.0.4389.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Oprating system used on laptop : Winodws 10 Pro

Tried diffrent system/mobile as well but no luck! FIX is much appriciated looks like there are been lot of issues with this model has been reported freqntly.

@BretD can something to be fixed with the FIRMWARE please.

I am hoping this can be fixed or seriously I am not going to continue this brand anymore! this is a biggest disappointment as I have invested a big amount for the performence router but ended up getting frequent disappointments only.

Model: R8000P|Nighthawk X6S AC4000 Tri Band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2
Joe_650
Aspirant

Re: R8000P frequent disconnect issue with WIFI

I'm having the same issues.  My primary PC is wired and I have no issues at all with it and no issues with internet connectivity.  However, the wireless side is pretty much hit or miss.  Devices are always dropping at random times.  It's annoying as hell and makes me wish I'd never upgraded to this router.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7