Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: R9000 ReadyCloud not working

sbray112
Tutor

R9000 ReadyCloud not working

I updated to V1.0.3.16 and Readycloud stopped working. I thought I would try derigestering and register the device again in the readyshare tab. now it says "Registration failed. Please check your user name and password and try again." They are correct! I've even changed to a simple password (no special characters) and even created a new readycloud account. nothing seems to work. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Model: R9000|Nighthawk X10 AD7200 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 7

Accepted Solutions
sbray112
Tutor

Just Installed Firmware V1.0.4.2 that seems to have fixed it. Thanks for ALL the suggestions! Smiley Frustrated

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 7

All Replies
Guigui97233
Guide

I did a reset on my r9000 and now i dont even have a « register » button in the readyshare TAB of the router’s admin page so i can apply my username and password ....
Message 2 of 7
sbray112
Tutor

Just Installed Firmware V1.0.4.2 that seems to have fixed it. Thanks for ALL the suggestions! Smiley Frustrated

Message 3 of 7
sbray112
Tutor

@Guigui97233 wrote:
I did a reset on my r9000 and now i dont even have a « register » button in the readyshare TAB of the router’s admin page so i can apply my username and password ....

Have you installed firmware V1.0.4.2. seems to have fixed my problem.

Message 4 of 7
Guigui97233
Guide

I have installed the 1.0.4.2 version , then i did a factory reset, then i re configured all my settings on the router but i still cannot add my readycloud information in the admin page. Its like i can write my username and my password but there is nothing to click « apply » or « save » ..... i tried to click enter on my keyboard but nothing happened, i have also tried on different browser and on my iphone or ipad its the same problem... impossible to connect to the readycloud 😕
Message 5 of 7
sbray112
Tutor

@Guigui97233 wrote:
I have installed the 1.0.4.2 version , then i did a factory reset, then i re configured all my settings on the router but i still cannot add my readycloud information in the admin page. Its like i can write my username and my password but there is nothing to click « apply » or « save » ..... i tried to click enter on my keyboard but nothing happened, i have also tried on different browser and on my iphone or ipad its the same problem... impossible to connect to the readycloud 😕

Thats crazy. Mine broke on V1.0.3.16 saying the registration failed. when I installed V1.0.4.2 it fixed it. Maybe try installing older firmware then reinstall new firmware? thats what i was gonna try until the new firmware came out.

Message 6 of 7
Guigui97233
Guide

I will try everything possible lol .... but this is crazy as you said ... how is it possible for a company to sell a product with so much bugs ... every update is comming with a new problem ...
Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7