Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: R9000 unable to see and manage in my ReadyCLOUD web page.

R9000 unable to see and manage in my ReadyCLOUD web page.

Hello. I own an R7000, an R8500 and an R9000. The R7000 now uses it as a wifi bridge in my home network, but a few years ago it was my router with which I registered in MyNetgear and ReadyCLOUD. I had no problem to remotely access via ReadyCLOUD either to the USB stick inserted in the R7000 or to the nas RN104 of my network. Then I bought and installed the R8500 instead of the R7000 and even then I never had any problems with ReadyCLOUD. The problems started when I bought the R9000 and installed it instead of the R8500. Through ReadyCLOUD I can see and manage the RN104 nas but I can not see the R9000 router. I went from within the router setup page to cancel the subscription to ReadyCLOUD and repeat it but without success. I have always updated the firmware of the R9000 like that of the nas RN104 and of the R7000 bridge. What can I do to get back to seeing my router from ReadyCLOUD?

Model: R9000|Nighthawk X10 AD7200 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 10

Accepted Solutions

Problem solved after installed fw. ver. 1.0.3.16

View solution in original post

Message 10 of 10

All Replies
JamesGL
Master

Hi sergio_fucchi,

What is the firmware version of the router?

Can you detect the drive under readyshare option in the router's UI?

Message 2 of 10

As I have written I have latest version of the firmware and I see and manage usb stick into ReadyCloud section in web page of the router setup.
Message 3 of 10
schumaku
Guru

@sergio_fucchi there is no "latest" firmware. Community content remains visible for a longer time, too. For some users, 1.0.2.x is the latest, for some 1.0.3.10, for others 1.0.3.16.

Message 4 of 10

Any router has its own firmware and when I say "the last" this is the last! If you haven't understand the last firmware is when you try to update it and the page say to you that there is not any to update. Ok??
Message 5 of 10
schumaku
Guru

@sergio_fucchi wrote:
Any router has its own firmware and when I say "the last" this is the last! If you haven't understand the last firmware is when you try to update it and the page say to you that there is not any to update. Ok??

Not OK. Appears you are living on a very small planet. Let's hope the Netgear moderators have some more patience with ignorants. Hard to provide assistance with ReadyCloud issue if there would be some more questions requiring different answers then "the last" mi dispiace. 

Message 6 of 10

I do not live in a small planet if I assume that those that support or help to solve problems understand who says they have the latest version of the firmware installed. If you are aware of Netgear products, you should have no difficulty knowing which version of a Netgear router is the latest version of a firmware. Perhaps, however, my interlocutor does not work in Netgear and he does not want to search the Netgear site so I specify that the latest version of the firmware of my R9000 is 1.0.3.10. I hope this is relevant to the solution of my problem. Thank you.
Message 7 of 10
JamesGL
Master

Hi sergio_fucchi,

Please provide me screenshot of the ReadyShare page and the ReadyCloud page.

Message 8 of 10

Senza titolo-1.jpgSenza titolo-2.jpgSenza titolo-3.jpgSenza titolo-4.jpgSenza titolo-5.jpgSenza titolo-6.jpgSenza titolo-7.jpgSenza titolo-8.jpg

Message 9 of 10

Problem solved after installed fw. ver. 1.0.3.16

Message 10 of 10
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7