Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RBK50 - Cannot login to the orbi - name and or password does not work - nor do the 2 questions.

Sparkyjon
Aspirant

RBK50 - Cannot login to the orbi - name and or password does not work - nor do the 2 questions.

In an attempt to update the firmaware - I needed to login to the ORBI. Haven't done it for a couple years. My id or password does not work nor do the 2 questions to do a reset. I am locked out and would like to reset back to the date I bought it so i can update it.

Message 1 of 4
plemans
Guru

Re: RBK50 - Cannot login to the orbi - name and or password does not work - nor do the 2 questions.

If you forgot the password and password recovery doesn't work, then you'd need to factory reset to get back in.

Push and hold reset for 7-15 seconds while its powered on. Then it'll reboot and be back to defaults. You'll have to reinstall it. 

Message 2 of 4
Sparkyjon
Aspirant

Re: RBK50 - Cannot login to the orbi - name and or password does not work - nor do the 2 questions.

It must be broken then. I did what you said and it changed nothing. Works just as it has all day. Thank you anyway.

Message 3 of 4

You might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers about your hardware, in the appropriate section for your device. That's probably here:

Orbi - NETGEAR Communities

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7