Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RBR10: Cannot connect to play store (google playstore)

drexeldave
Follower

RBR10: Cannot connect to play store (google playstore)

I haven't been able to download anything from the Google Play Store since I've setup my router. I've used standard settings and confirmed I'm able to download thru the play store on other wifi routers. Here are my current settings: Hardware Version RBR10 Firmware Version V2.7.3.22 GUI Language Version V1.0.0.376 Operation Mode Router LAN Port DHCP Server On IP Subnet Mask 255.255.255.0 2.4GHz Channel Auto 5GHz Channel 157 WPA2-PSK [AES] Internet IP Address: Get Dynamically from ISP Domain Name Server (DNS) Address: Get Automatically from ISP
Message 1 of 3
plemans
Guru

Re: RBR10: Cannot connect to play store (google playstore)

What modem/gateway is the router connected to? 

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: RBR10: Cannot connect to play store (google playstore)

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the Orbi AC (WiFi 5) products. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with Orbi AX and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this router forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi/bd-p/Orbi

Thank you.

@drexeldave wrote:
I haven't been able to download anything from the Google Play Store since I've setup my router. I've used standard settings and confirmed I'm able to download thru the play store on other wifi routers. Here are my current settings: Hardware Version RBR10 Firmware Version V2.7.3.22 GUI Language Version V1.0.0.376 Operation Mode Router LAN Port DHCP Server On IP Subnet Mask 255.255.255.0 2.4GHz Channel Auto 5GHz Channel 157 WPA2-PSK [AES] Internet IP Address: Get Dynamically from ISP Domain Name Server (DNS) Address: Get Automatically from ISP

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7