Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RBR10 Keeps disconnecting only 1 device (iPhone with Orbi app)

michaelman1
Follower

RBR10 Keeps disconnecting only 1 device (iPhone with Orbi app)

Not sure why it won't let me show the model number in model section its not an option, but on the Orbi app it says we have a RBR10.

I just installed this system (1 router, 2 satalites) its working great, suberb coverage and good speeds. However, the only issue im having is the device that has the Orbi app on it that setup the system (my iphone XS) was working fine with the wifi today. In about 5 hours, it kicked me off. I try to put the password in - incorrect password, yet it works for other devices. Then randomly sometimes the password works, puts me on the wifi for about 5 mins then kicks me off again. Then i input the "incorrect password" until it randomly decides to accept it and reconnect me. Could this be an issue with the admin password or something? I remember briefly seeing that on the setup, should i try and reset the password? any help is sincerely appreciated its truly a great system aside from this really hope it can get fixed thanks!

Message 1 of 2
plemans
Guru

Re: RBR10 Keeps disconnecting only 1 device (iPhone with Orbi app)

Probably didn't find the name because you're in the nighthawk router forum and not the orbi forum. 

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi/bd-p/Orbi

you might get better results on the proper forum. 

I'd also include what firmware version is on the router and satellites, the modem its connected to, details on if its only the 1 device with issues or if all devices are having issues. 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7