Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RBR50 Satellite Software

leewray1981
Follower

RBR50 Satellite Software

Hey All,

Can someone please tell me where to download software for my satellites? I need to do a manual downgrade as the last upgrade is causing massive packet loss. I have found the software for the router but the satellite software is not where it used to be. I have the RBR50 devices and I require 2.7.2.102 🙂

Many thanks

Lee

Message 1 of 3
plemans
Guru

Re: RBR50 Satellite Software

You didn't put what satellite you have. (or I'd just link it for you) 
You put the router (rbr50) but not if you have the RBS50/RBS50v2 or what one you have. 

simply go to netgear.com/support/   type in the model number for the satellite and it'll take you to where to get the firmware. 

If you're typing the routers model, it brings you to the router firmware/manual. If you type the kit you have (for example rbk50) then it brings you to both router and satellite. so make sure to use your satellites model number if you want the satellites firmware. 

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: RBR50 Satellite Software

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the Orbi AC products. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with Orbi and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this router forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi/bd-p/Orbi

Thank you.

@leewray1981 wrote:

Hey All,

Can someone please tell me where to download software for my satellites? I need to do a manual downgrade as the last upgrade is causing massive packet loss. I have found the software for the router but the satellite software is not where it used to be. I have the RBR50 devices and I require 2.7.2.102 🙂

Many thanks

Lee

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7