Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: RMA Address

WTAF
Aspirant

Just like most other corporations they want as many people disadvantaged as possible so you either run out of warranty, run out of time to sit on the phone, or forget to send the piece back because you didn't get a follow-up email.  I mean, it's possible I'm just completely jaded and no harm was meant but it didn't look good when my reply to a couple other threads was deleted because it contained the phone number to call for warranty RMA requests.

Message 26 of 61
broken-router
Aspirant

I agree customer service in this country isn’t what it used to be. You would think with the increase use of social media, customer service would be more important than ever.  From now on I will definitely be doing more online research before making my buying decisions.

On a more positive note I did receive my new replacement router in the mail promptly. So the RMA return address listed above is the correct address.  

Message 27 of 61
WTAF
Aspirant

I received my replacement also.  It's just as broken as the one I sent back, so now I can either call back and argue for an hour to convince someone to send me a model that isn't a lemon, give me my money back (neither of which will EVER happen), or go Office Space on this "replacement device". F Netgear!!

Message 28 of 61
cmt310
Tutor

Netgear received my broken C7000 monday.  Today, Thursday the new C7500 arrived.  I connected it to Charter Spectrum by contacting customer support and it is working great.  

Finally a end to Netgear's RMA system.  (Never did get the email with the RMA return address!!)

Thanks to the smart people here that provided the address.

Message 29 of 61
EBTFPhillip
Aspirant

I too am having this issue.  They tried to email me, but it wouldn't go through. 

Message 30 of 61
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Hello EBTFPhillip

Send me a PM with the RMA details and I will have someone in support follow up with you.

DarrenM 

Message 31 of 61

This is the form email they sent. Address included.

"

Thank you for responding. It shows in our system that you opted for ....allows you to return the defective unit to the RMA fulfillment center. As soon as the fulfillment center receives the defective product, a replacement unit is shipped out to your address.

Below is the address where you can send the defective product:

NETGEAR Returns 
3605 Knight Road, Suite 101 
Memphis Tennessee (TN), 38118

You may also check the link below for further details on the Netgear Warranty Return Policy.

http://kb.netgear.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1113/~/warranty-return-policy

Thank you for choosing NETGEAR."

Message 32 of 61
kingz
Aspirant

I had to dig in these forums to find the return address to return a switch.

Why are the emails not being sent or why is the shipping address not available on the website after the product is selected to be returned???

Message 33 of 61
Diamond_77
Aspirant

I would like to know the answer to this too.
Message 34 of 61
muhammedz786
Aspirant

I need to ship my  damaged router back to Netgear. I selected to send the router myself. But there was no address provided and I don't have the RMA number anymore. Please advise. 

Model: R6700|Nighthawk AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
Message 35 of 61

The answer is already in the thread and has been repeated multiple times.

Message 36 of 61

This is the form email they sent. Address included.

"

Thank you for responding. It shows in our system that you opted for ....allows you to return the defective unit to the RMA fulfillment center. As soon as the fulfillment center receives the defective product, a replacement unit is shipped out to your address.

NETGEAR Returns 

You may also check the link below for further details on the Netgear Warranty Return Policy.

Message 37 of 61
WTAF
Aspirant

kingz,

The answer to your question is Netgear doesn't give a sh*t about you or anyone else. Their jobs are to steal money from you and then make your life miserable should you ever need to use their customer "service". They make every.single.step of the return process agonizing and inneffective so that when you eventually get the replacement that is ALSO broken you won't go through with trying to return it and will give up, they keep your money, and they move on to screw over the next unsuspecting victim. I fully expect this reply to be removed by netgear even though they can't be bothered to answer any questions they sure do love to remove phone numbers for warranty service.

Message 38 of 61
rmbellington
Aspirant

I too found the RMA process to be very difficult. The terms of use that I agreed to to reply to a post was at most insulting. 

This just teaches me a lesson. Since I specified the unit for the client, the experience has been an eye opener. I will never recommend one again to my clients. I will not place them in that kind of jeopardy.

One suggestion to users is get your vendor involved (they are selling it) and if you paid via credit card get them involved also (if you can't get relief with a properly handled RMA then go for the refund).

Message 39 of 61
WCare88
Aspirant

Need an address for RMA please!
Message 40 of 61
schumaku
Guru

Many different addresses, depending on your market, continent, country, area.

As per the Warranty Return Policy, you need to contact the Customer Service to get an RMA allowance.

Start about here - it must be a well-kept secret ....:

myNetgear -> My Support -> [Contact Support] -> Replace my defective product -> select the switch from the product list -> you will get a contact information -> provide some descriptive text ... 

Message 41 of 61

This is the form email they sent. Address included. For USA.

"

NETGEAR Returns 

Message 42 of 61
dstev1
Aspirant

I can't find the address either.

Message 43 of 61

The post above yours has the USA address.

Message 44 of 61
ofirar
Aspirant

Hi, I have the same issue with the RMA process, no contact details...

Would be much more assuring to get the address for the warehouse from an official netgear representative...

Model: R7800|Nighthawk X4S AC2600 WiFi Router
Message 45 of 61
schumaku
Guru

@ofirar wrote:

Hi, I have the same issue with the RMA process, no contact details...

Can't imagine you get an RMA number (RMA approval) via my.netgear.com without shipping details.

Message 46 of 61

This is the form email they sent. Address included. For USA. This is from the Netgear rep.

"

NETGEAR Returns 

Message 47 of 61
ofirar
Aspirant

Thank you!

Message 48 of 61
Lavolpe
Aspirant

Hello I too have not recieved an address for my nearest RMA fullfillment center

Message 49 of 61
mmolinas
Aspirant

Hello, 

I have completed the RMA Process but have not received any emails regarding the address I am to ship my faulty device to. Can someone please assist?

Message 50 of 61
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7