Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: RMA Address

Just two posts up, there is the address:

This is the form email they sent. Address included. For USA. This is from the Netgear rep.

"

Thank you for responding. It shows in our system that you opted for ....allows you to return the defective unit to the RMA fulfillment center. As soon as the fulfillment center receives the defective product, a replacement unit is shipped out to your address.

Below is the address where you can send the defective product:

NETGEAR Returns 
3605 Knight Road, Suite 101 
Memphis Tennessee (TN), 38118

You may also check the link below for further details on the Netgear Warranty Return Policy.

http://kb.netgear.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1113/~/warranty-return-policy

Thank you for choosing NETGEAR."

Message 51 of 61
sgkfu
Aspirant

Hi.

Still don't know where to send faulty arlos after RMA completed. 

Please send me an address. 

Message 52 of 61
WTAF
Aspirant

It's been posted 8 times already in this thread.

Read it

Message 53 of 61
schumaku
Guru

@WTAF wrote:

It's been posted 8 times already in this thread.

Not all customers with granted RMA are US based.

Message 54 of 61
WTAF
Aspirant

Netgear doesn't answer. Reading the thread also gives that information to anyone needing help.

The only answer is going to be the same US RMA address. If that's not what is needed then I guess this person is going to have a fun time getting anyone at Netgear to actually do their jobs.

Message 55 of 61
schumaku
Guru

@WTAF wrote:

If that's not what is needed then I guess this person is going to have a fun time getting anyone at Netgear to actually do their jobs.

Well, please be realistic. Netgear does send the RMA information out in an email. Yes, we have received several of these emails over the years. The problem with this process is that email is more a worldwide war site - to many email providers block emails to aggressively. That's the problem. And email users fail to find the RMA email e.g. in the Spam or whatever special inbox in case an over pedantic email system has not let it in. That's the even bigger problem. It's a little bit cheap to blame the sender of the email. Especially because they do everything right - if neither Google not Microsoft large clouds are blocking these emails, things are right.

Netgear on the other hand should be aware of that, and add the RMA address to the online Web interaction. Again for the records, I'm adding the community manager in charge @ChristineT to carry this awareness into the organisation.

Message 56 of 61
WTAF
Aspirant

I blame Netgear because they didn't send it. 
I don't have problems with other emails getting blocked, I know how to check clutter/spam, and I never got the email.

Netgear doesn't do anything right in my experience, but you feel free to live in your rose colored world. I, on the other hand, have a worthless router that was a 'replacement' and no way to convince those tools it's just as broken as the original because I'm repeatedly told to power cycle it or update the firmware through my ISP which isn't possible. I have no faith in them because they are at fault.

Message 57 of 61
schumaku
Guru

@WTAF wrote:

I blame Netgear because they didn't send it. 
I don't have problems with other emails getting blocked, I know how to check clutter/spam, and I never got the email.

@Christian_R please ensure this Netgear customer does get the RMA information he requested.

Message 58 of 61
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@WTAF - Please send me a PM and provide me with your case number and/or email so we can ensure we are taking the appropriate action

~Christian 

Message 59 of 61
dstev1
Aspirant

RMA 583487 rockvilledan@yahoo.com
Message 60 of 61
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@dstev1 - Thanks for reaching out. Have you received an email regarding the RMA? 

~Christian 

Message 61 of 61
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7