Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RMA Not Processing - BUYER BEWARE

turbosl2
Aspirant

RMA Not Processing - BUYER BEWARE

RMA # 3510841

CASE# 41762022

BUYER BEWARE: This company is very reluctant to honor any warranty issues. Their process is very cumbersome requiring you to jump through hoops with people who barely speak english. Also, in my particular case NETGEAR recognized my router had gone bad and provided an RMA, however i had to pay the shipping unless i wanted to wait weeks and ship myself on my dime again and wait for a return. I cannot go with no internet since my children have to do their homework on a chromebook using google classroom. I paid $29 for the expidited overnight shipping (same day if processed before 6 or 7pm, so it says). i submitted the RMA at 9am and here we are the next day and no shipment yet. Now i hear may even go another day. The RMA went to review and was delayed i am told.

BUYER BEWARE

Their products are inferior and some of the worst i have owned. My router lasted 9months sitting on my desk in my office, it was almost $300. If you read this forum you will see this company pushes their products to market too fast before they are refined (the exact opposite as apple). Firmware and hardware problems galore on all their models, i just have been monitoring the router issues people are having, 45 firmware updates on some, cold solder joints on their circuit boards. For a $300 router i am not happy being the guinea pig. ESPECIALLY WITH SUBPAR CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND BUY AN ASUS, TP-LINK...etc

Model: R8000|Nighthawk X6 AC3200 Smart WIFI Router
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
turbosl2
Aspirant

Re: RMA Not Processing - BUYER BEWARE

My RMA has magically processed, however i stand behind my buyer beware statement.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Hello Turbosl2

I am sorry for the issues you are having with the RMA process I escalated your case to our Customer Care team to help you resolve the issue.

DarrenM

Message 2 of 3
turbosl2
Aspirant

My RMA has magically processed, however i stand behind my buyer beware statement.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7