Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: RMA Not progressing

jirble2
Aspirant

RMA Not progressing

I've got a faulty R7000, for which I was sent an RMA number, and a form to fill and print. The form says:

"Complete this form and return it along with the unit to NETGEAR Returns. You will receive a satchel from Startrack within 5 working days. You may put the defective units in the satchel and call Startrack for pickup."

I received this on the 5th of January. It's now the 17th. Well past 5 working days, and I'm yet to receive any satchel. I've tried to call your support number multiple times, and they are unable to provide me with a status update beyond "it's been exported to our warehouse team" which is meaningless to me.

How can I get Netgear to actually honour their warranty obligations so I can receive the replacement unit?

Model: R7000|Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Do you have a RMA number or a support ticket if so send me a PM and I will escalate it and have someone contact you.

Thanks

DarrenM

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Do you have a RMA number or a support ticket if so send me a PM and I will escalate it and have someone contact you.

Thanks

DarrenM

Message 2 of 3
jirble2
Aspirant

For the sake of those who might stumble across this in the future - raising the issue to the community proved to be the way to get the issue solved. I gave DarrenM my RMA number, received a call from Netgear, where they agreed to send my replacement unit straight out.

My advice for anyone else in this situation - go straight to the forums and raise it here. Whenever I initiated a call myself, I never reached anyone who was able to provide satisfactory answers to my questions.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7