RMA Status

I was given a RMA number by your support team and I mailed the router to:

Netgear RMA returns
C/O ANOVO UK Ltd
71 BILTON WAY
ENFIELD
EN3 7EP
UK

With full tracking information and it show that the router has been delivered and I included the RMA number on the packaging as well and on the box that include the router and I also included the paper with my contact details and address and RMA number as well.

Please could someone help me with the issue as the RMA tracking show that the item hasn’t been returned when it has been delivered on the tracking number.

Message 1 of 4
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: RMA Status

Can you PM me the RMA number or case number that you have and I will escalate the issue to support.

DarrenM

Message 2 of 4
Irshad1404
Tutor

Hi,

Thank you for your message.

I have PM you with the details.

Kind regards
Message 3 of 4
Irshad1404
Tutor

Hi,

I have received an email from one of your team:
Saying:

Hello Mr. Chutoo,

Good day!

My name is Chona, I am a Customer Care Advocate of NETGEAR, Inc. I am contacting you regarding the device that you've returned to us.

We would like to let you know that we've received the device that you've returned. We received it at 2/17/2021 2:30 AM.

If there's anything that I can help you please let us know for us to act accordingly.

Thank you for choosing NETGEAR and have a great day!

Regards,

Chona Mamonong
Customer Care Advocate
NETGEAR, Inc.

I have tried to follow up the case however it keep saying that the case is closed and that mean I can’t sent a follow up email to the agent.

I was going to ask when will I receive the replacement router and will there be a tracking number that I can use to track the item?

Kind regards
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7