Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Ready Cloud Folder Not Available

RogeRoje
Follower

Ready Cloud Folder Not Available

Currently I am using a R7000 Night hawk Router. I have a ready cloud account and WD 1 TB external Drive connected. The folders are simply not showing when I log into ready cloud. I can see the volume on my network within my home...I can even access if through ftp and https if necessary, but the folders do not appear when trying to access through the readycloud. I have tried removing the volume, renaming the share drive and recreating it. I have even changed the name of the ready cloud accouint with a different email address...

Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
JamesGL
Master

Hi RogeRoje,

Try to reset the router and reconfigure. Check again if the same. My R7000 is working with the ReadyCloud.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5

All Replies
JamesGL
Master

Hi RogeRoje,

Unregister your account from the R7000 and  try to re-refister. Check if still the same. Make sure the router is on the latest firmware. Reset and reconfigure.

Message 2 of 5
RogeRoge
Aspirant

So....yes I have disconnected the account...and created a new account...I have the latest firmware also....I can try another account but I think the same results are still the same...I really need to get this resolved...

Message 3 of 5
JamesGL
Master

Hi RogeRoje,

Try to reset the router and reconfigure. Check again if the same. My R7000 is working with the ReadyCloud.

Message 4 of 5
JamesGL
Master

Hi RogeRoje,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if you need further assistance.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7