× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyNAS 214 version 6.10.3 OS descriptions for commands from command line manual

Syao
Aspirant

ReadyNAS 214 version 6.10.3 OS descriptions for commands from command line manual

Have anybody CLI OS command guide or description for using from ssh command promt login?

I mean Operation and Maintanance manual for CLI storage.

Abble to share? 

Message 2 of 5

Accepted Solutions
Sandshark
Sensei

Re: ReadyNAS 214 version 6.10.3 OS descriptions for commands from command line manual

It's mostly basic Debian Linux with BTRFS and MDAMD.  There are a few special commands Netgear has created that make some things easier, which you'll find in /usr/bin, that have very good online help.   Try rnutil --help, for example.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5

All Replies
Syao
Aspirant

Have anybody CLI OS command guide or description for using from ssh command promt login?

Abble to share? 

Message 1 of 5
Syao
Aspirant

Re: ReadyNAS 214 version 6.10.3 OS descriptions for commands from command line manual

Thank you

Message 3 of 5
StephenB
Guru

@Syao wrote:

I''ve never seen a manual like that for ReadyNAS.  Is there something in paritcular you want to do with ssh?

Message 4 of 5
Sandshark
Sensei

It's mostly basic Debian Linux with BTRFS and MDAMD.  There are a few special commands Netgear has created that make some things easier, which you'll find in /usr/bin, that have very good online help.   Try rnutil --help, for example.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements