× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyNAS 516 ReadyDLNA does not find my Tivo box

wobp
Aspirant

ReadyNAS 516 ReadyDLNA does not find my Tivo box

Hello,

My ReadyNAS 516 ReadyDLNA does not find my Tivo box - a TiVo Premier XL4.  It can find a couple of other Tivo Boxes - a TiVo Premier and a TiVo Bolt. The Premier XL 4 was also working fine a little while ago.   I have enabled the ReadyDLNA server and tried rescanning several times, but the ReadyNAS ReadyDLNA will not see the Premier XL4.  Does anyone know what the problem could be?

Also is there any way to change the status of multiple TiVo recordings from keep until space needed to "Keep Until I Delete"?  There are a LOT of recordings that I want to back up to the ReadyNas, but I need to set them all to Keep Until I Delete since they were not recorded with this option.  Doing this one by one will take a long time.

Thanks

Model: RN51663D|ReadyNAS 516 6-Bay 6x3TB Desktop Drive
Message 1 of 4
microchip8
Master

Re: ReadyNAS 516 ReadyDLNA does not find my Tivo box

Wrong forum. This is for Nighthawk routers. Try here: https://community.netgear.com/t5/New-ReadyNAS-Users-General/bd-p/readynas-general

Message 2 of 4
microchip8
Master

PS: Tivo support must be explicitely enabled in Mini/ReadyDLNA. I do not know if NG does that. Without it, your Tivo won't find it

Message 3 of 4
wobp
Aspirant

ok, thanks.  I will try the other forum. 

But the ReadyNAS finds 2 other TiVos fine and it has worked ok with this one until recently.

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements