• 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Top Contributors
Highlighted
Aspirant

ReadyShare storage settings are showing up blank

Hi --

I have a Nighthawk X10 R9000 running firmware V1.0.5.2 whose ReadyShare configuration page always seems to hang. Whenever I go to the admin control panel and select either of the following, the UI just says "Please wait a moment..." with a spinning progress icon, and then shows a blank screen. It happens with either of the following:

Basic > ReadyShare > Base Settings

Basic > ReadyShare > Advanced Settings

It works fine for Basic > ReadyShare > Media Server, but I can't get to the main configuration controls for ReadyShare. (I've tried enclosing a PNG showing the UI)

I have tried this with 2 different USB drives, as well as with no drives connected. I've rebooted the router several times as well. Any suggestions on how to debug this further?

Ramon

Model: R9000|Nighthawk X10 AD7200 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
Aspirant

Re: ReadyShare storage settings are showing up blank

I should also have stated that I tried to see if it was a browser issue by accessing the control panel from Chrome and Safari, and tried from a Mac Desktop and Mac Laptop (both running macOS 10.14.6). The problem is reproducible across all of these configurations.

Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Tutor

Does this issue only happen when USB connected? connect the USB device and wait for a few miniutes then go to readyshare page maybe help. or you need to contact the support team

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Aspirant

It happens both when a USB drive is plugged in as well as when it is not (i.e. nothing is plugged in).

Ramon

Message 4 of 4