Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Readynas 524x 3 unknown ip's connected, Always Running, always Hot & Memory upgrade

rfdnga
Aspirant

Readynas 524x 3 unknown ip's connected, Always Running, always Hot & Memory upgrade

I have a few questions I have looked but so far I don’t know that I have a good answer yet.  I would very much appreciate some advice.  I have a ReadyNas 524x configured as follows: Ports 7 & 8 are connected to a R9000 Lan ports 1 & 2  & 4 WD 101KRYZ 10tb Hdd setup as Raid 5 X-Raid. Firmware 6.10.5 hotfix 1

1. In the Admin Page System, Log’s connections I have 3 connections that I have no idea who it is.   But it concerns me as I don’t have any off-location connections using my Readynas.   Is this a common connection and what is its purpose or am I hacked?

It shows the following information

USER                    Protocol           Hosts

Root                      Misc.               44.235.46.95

Root                      Misc                18.144.104.139

Root                      Misc.               13.56.147.238

2.  Under very low if any load almost no use  the the CPU is  162 ⁰F  & system 97⁰F and that is with  the front door open and the fan set to cool (2860 RPM)  the drives are as follows Disk 1 91⁰F, disk 2,3 & 4 are at 89⁰F  is this normal if not what can I do to reduce the Temp?

3.   It has 1 memory chip installed 4gb  I have read  that you can upgrade to 32gb but what type should I use? And or where to get them?   I currently have 1 4g Transcend memory chip installed.  How much memory would be best and if possible what brand and part number

4.  With nothing I am aware of in our home connected the ReadyNas seems to be running at full speed what causes this and is there anything I can do to stop this from happening?

Thank you very much for everyone’s input in advance.

Model: RN524X|ReadyNAS 524X – Premium Performance Data Storage - 4-Bay
Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7