Remote access for Disney Circle

matbrick
Aspirant

Remote access for Disney Circle

Hi.  I can operate Disney circle from my iphone when iphone is connected to our home wifi but cannot access Disney Circle from outside the home.  The message comes up Network Failure.  Request failed: gateway timed out (504).  Please retry or restart.

Any thoughts?  Thanks

Message 1 of 7

Re: Remote access for Disney Circle

It might help if you told people what the model number is of your Nighthawk router.

Just another user.

My network DM200 -> R7800 -> GS316 -> PL1000 -> Orbi RBR40 -> Orbi RBS50Y -> RBS40V
Message 2 of 7
matbrick
Aspirant

@michaelkenward wrote:

It might help if you told people what the model number is of your Nighthawk router.

Sorry.  The tab at the beginning asked for the model number but did not realise that viewers could not see this.  The Nighthawk model is R7000P.  Thanks

Model: R7000P|Nighthawk AC2300 Smart WiFi Router with MU-MIMO
Message 3 of 7
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Hello matbrick 

Do you have the latest firmware on the router? 1.3.1.44?

Message 4 of 7
Trifster
Guide

@DarrenM wrote:

Hello matbrick 

Do you have the latest firmware on the router? 1.3.1.44?

*.44 is terribly buggy. Leave Dynamic QoS off, its broken and Netgear needs to release a patch! But i've had good luck using dyndds and the VPN features to VPN into router and use Circle.

Bobby

Message 5 of 7
Crnesmith28
Aspirant

I have the same problem - I have the most recent firmware. I have even logged in to remote management through the nighthawk app and then select parental controls that way. It just continually cycles until it says that I should pair a new Disney circle.
Model: R7000P|Nighthawk AC2300 Smart WiFi Router with MU-MIMO
Message 6 of 7
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

A couple things to try reinstalling the app or do some reboots on the router if you have already tried this I can get you in contact with support to troubleshoot the issue. I have had multiple people test there systems and they are not seeing this issue.

DarrenM 

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements