Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Representatives hanging up phone in my face

simplyaqueen
Follower

Representatives hanging up phone in my face

I just called again to get support for the 5th time in the past 3 days. I was just on the phone with an agent in India whom I was transferred to. I asked his operator number as the previous agent gave hers which was 19820892 and her name she spelled out was Divya. I asked the agent I was transferred his # and he said it quickly I asked him to repeat and he gave me 666254. I said the other agent had 8 digits he said mine is different obviously. I then asked him to spell his name and he hung the phone up in my face. I demand to speak with someone over Netgear so I can be refunded for the support I paid to receive for a 2 years. I have been hung up on without any regard for my business 3 times!

Model: A7000|Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi USB Adapter - USB 3.0
Message 1 of 2

Re: Representatives hanging up phone in my face

@simplyaqueen wrote:

I demand to speak with someone over Netgear so I can be refunded for the support I paid to receive for a 2 years.

Netgear itself does not provide paid for support. It farms that out through GearHead Technical Support. Is that who you talked to?

GearHead Support

Web searches can deliver results that scream "Netgear support" at the top but that turn out to be anything but. Using them can be dangerous, for your network and your bank balance.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7