Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Router Log-in

PlayaGal
Tutor

IrvSP and Schumako,
I am really enjoying your conversation!
Maybe I will learn something helpful so I won’t have to ask so many questions!
Message 26 of 67
schumaku
Guru

@PlayaGal sorry for the many excursions. One thing you already realize is that the information shown in the Nightawk App -> Devices differs (massively) between the different routers. This does not make any sense.

Then, we're interested to see your router local Web UI -> Attached Devices list. The old men here are both convinced that there would be information on the radio where the client is connected to. Similar, also pop-up each Device entry in the Nightawk App and provide some details of the ones showing the wireless icon.

Message 27 of 67
PlayaGal
Tutor

Hello Schumako,
I was not home today so didn’t work on logging into the router. I will do that tomorrow afternoon when I get home. If you gentlemen want me to print screen and attach something you are interested in please clarify. I am doing my best to hang onto your conversations. What is “local web UI?” And I am not sure what “Radio” is. I caught GIGO tho. Thanks for you help!
Have a great evening!
P.
Model: R7000P|Nighthawk AC2300 Smart WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
Message 28 of 67
schumaku
Guru

The local Web UI is what you reach while on the local [W]LAN by using http://routerlogin.net using a Web browser, username is admin and then your configured password - the Attached Devices view should exist in both Basic and Advanced mode.

Message 29 of 67
IrvSp
Master

“local web UI?”

Generally mean what you use to log into the router via a browser. Done either with what @schumaku stated (default password is password by the way) or using the router's IP Address, usually 192.168.1.1 entered into the URL bar of a router. "UI" means User Interface, and some, like me, use the term GUI which is an acronym for Graphical User Interface.

“Radio”

That is what 'produces' the SSID, it  transmits it. I use the term "SSID" or "band" though usually. All three are the same.

I don't think there is any standard for these and those are interchangeable used by different people.

I don't need any screen capture. As far as I can tell, at least on my R8000, there is only 2 ways to tell what SSID a device is connected to are:

• Look at the Network Connection on the specific Device.
  • Look at the ATTACHED DEVICE list on the Genie via the GUI on a Browser.

As far as I'm concerned, any Mobile app (Genie and NightHawk) and the Genie app for the PC are useless for determining what device is connected to which SSID.

Message 30 of 67
PlayaGal
Tutor

Hello Schumaku,
Thanks! I will post the screen when I log in!
Have a great evening!
Message 31 of 67
PlayaGal
Tutor

Thank you IrvSp!
I appreciate your help!
Have a great evening!
P.
Message 32 of 67
PlayaGal
Tutor

Hello Schumaku and IrvSp,
I finally tried to log-in to the router from our laptop and get an error message under a NETGEAR header that says I am not connected to my router’s WiFi network.
Well, my laptop shows that it is connected to NETGEAR. So, I will try to log in using the IP Addy and will let you know what happens.
Message 33 of 67
PlayaGal
Tutor

Hello IrvSp and Schumaku,
I logged in using the IP address.
Looks like all devices are connected to the 2.4 band, same as shows in the Nighthawk app. “Smart Connect” was not selected. When I selected it I got a warning saying that I currently have different WiFi settings for the 2.4gh radio and the 5gh radio. If I turn Smart Connect on they will overwrite the settings for the 5gh radio with the 2.4gh settings.
So, I deselected it. When I set up the connection I only used One SSID. I am not sure how or why it separated into the separate choices of Radio/band. For every device I connected I chose NETGEAR07 why is the SSID on the router box. All those devices went to the 2.4gh band/Radio. Hubby selected 5gh and there his iPhone sits by itself when he is home and connected.
I am still needing your assistance if you don’t mind. In your opinion should I Turn on Smart Connect? I have print screens in case you have questions or want to see anything.
Thank you in advance!
P.
Message 34 of 67
schumaku
Guru

Without Smart Connect its required to configure two different names, like NETGEAR07 (for the 2.4 GHz radio) and NETGEAR07_5G (for the 5 GHz radio). 

When enabling Smart Connect, only the NETGEAR07 will remain, all devices connect to this name. The clients assisted by the router decide which band to use.

Message 35 of 67
IrvSp
Master

@schumaku wrote:

@IrvSp any proof Smart Connect does load balancing targeting the same number of clients on each radio? 

I found it, in the R8000 manual (which I guess is for the old 5Ghz only implementation) and I suspect it still holds.

Page 73:

=======

Load Balancing

The router uses load balancing to distribute WiFi connections among all three WiFi bands, to ensure that both the WiFi bands are utilized. Load balancing avoids overloading a single 5 GHz band and ensures that both the WiFi bands are utilized and device connections are spread across the two bands.

=======

Message 36 of 67
PlayaGal
Tutor

Hello Schumaku,
So, just as you explained previously. I understand much more and am learning.
I was a little concerned with the warning because it states that the settings of the 5GH Radio would be overwritten by the 2.4GH Radio. That gave me the impression that it would assign all devices to the 2.4GH Radio/Band. I didn’t want to lose the 5GH capability if it was appropriate for some devices. I do have another question.
The router settings included Dynamic Qos. I googled that and it almost seemed like what the “Smart Connect” was supposed to do. Is that something that should also be turned on? Thanks! P.
Message 37 of 67
IrvSp
Master

@PlayaGal wrote:
Hello IrvSp and Schumaku,
I logged in using the IP address.
Looks like all devices are connected to the 2.4 band, same as shows in the Nighthawk app. “Smart Connect” was not selected. When I selected it I got a warning saying that I currently have different WiFi settings for the 2.4gh radio and the 5gh radio. If I turn Smart Connect on they will overwrite the settings for the 5gh radio with the 2.4gh settings.
So, I deselected it. When I set up the connection I only used One SSID. I am not sure how or why it separated into the separate choices of Radio/band. For every device I connected I chose NETGEAR07 why is the SSID on the router box. All those devices went to the 2.4gh band/Radio. Hubby selected 5gh and there his iPhone sits by itself when he is home and connected.
I am still needing your assistance if you don’t mind. In your opinion should I Turn on Smart Connect? I have print screens in case you have questions or want to see anything.
Thank you in advance!
P.

Well, you sort of confirmed that Smart Connect was NOT on.

So where we stand now is two possibilities:

• Only your husband iPhone has 5Ghz capability. All other devices are 2.4Ghz only.
  • This is the bothersome part to me, "When I set up the connection I only used One SSID." Do you mean you used the same name and password for BOTH the 2.4 and 5Ghz SSID? Not sure that was really possible, but if it is, then when a device went to sign-in to that SSID it is possible it connected to the STRONGEST signal one. That would be 5Ghz if far away from the router.

Bottom line, EACH SSID should have a UNIQUE name. That is how a device (if dual band) can tell which to connect to. Both your phones are dual band so should see both SSID's?

Only other 'reasonable' thing I can think of is the Router isn't broadcasting the 5Ghz SSID anymore (V1.0.9.64 has done this for a few people) so new devices can't see it when trying to connect, but since your husband's phone might be calling for it specifically it would?

Message 38 of 67
IrvSp
Master

You have Smart Connect backwards. What it does is USE the 2.4Ghz SSID and Password ONLY for both bands. When a device connect to used those credentials, the router via Smart Connect determines WHICH band it should connect to. All devices when trying to connect will see only ONE SSID. It seems you had two different ones, or what you stated they were the same? If you did both bands to same each dual band device would have seen the same SSID twice to chose from to connect to, not knowing the actual band they would connect to.

QoS is NOT the same. I handles the traffic by application alloting more throughput to some device and less to others based on what they are doing. Have 100Mbps service or higher, NOT needed.

Message 39 of 67
PlayaGal
Tutor

Hello IrvSp

I lost the place where I was replying. Too many open pages trying to keep replies where I could easily find it. Sorry. You may see two long responses.

I followed a set up “wizard” where it asked for info and I entered it. When it asked for SSID and Network Key (or passphrase, I am not near the router to look) it said to get the info off the bottom of the router so I did.
I had no idea it was going to become or show two connections or Bands/Radios. ( Our previous NETGEAR was dual band wireless N. It only ever showed as one choice of connection. ) I never was asked to enter a second SSID or Different Network Key or Passphrase, to my knowledge. Unless I didn’t realize it and typed the same thing twice. As far as I can tell the devices we each set up have stayed on Band/Radio we selected. Hubby’s iPhone on “5GH” and mine and the DirecTV, a printer, and The Roku and an older iPhone all on “NetgearO7” (which is the “2.4GH” band) as was listed on the router box. As I told you before I did try to move my iPhone 6s to the “5GH” connection and got different speed test results on a stand alone ookla speed test app. It was half the speed of the Nighthawk That made me wonder if the 5GH wasn’t working well. But, aren’t speed tests used to determine the speed/signal coming through the modem? Hubby does not have that app in his phone so I couldn’t check his. I hope this is clearer. Basically if there is something wrong with the Router I want to exchange it. Would it worth using Smart Connect to see what happens? Thanks!
Message 40 of 67
PlayaGal
Tutor

I didn’t really answer one of your questions. Correct, I only used one SSID and one Password. Unless it asked me for a second and I didn’t catch that and simply entered the same info twice. Maybe I should reset somehow and start over going through the set up guide on line. There was very little info that came with it (like two thin sheets) so I think I was in the NETGEAR website and the Nighthawk app trying to get it set up and fill in the information required. What a mess. So sorry to have dragged you into it.
Message 41 of 67
PlayaGal
Tutor

I wish I had 100mbps. The most we can buy is 10 but sometimes we get 12 or 14. Phone company DSL. We need to look into a better provider.
Message 42 of 67
IrvSp
Master

@PlayaGal wrote:
Hello IrvSp

I lost the place where I was replying. Too many open pages trying to keep replies where I could easily find it. Sorry. You may see two long responses.

I followed a set up “wizard” where it asked for info and I entered it. When it asked for SSID and Network Key (or passphrase, I am not near the router to look) it said to get the info off the bottom of the router so I did.
I had no idea it was going to become or show two connections or Bands/Radios. ( Our previous NETGEAR was dual band wireless N. It only ever showed as one choice of connection. ) I never was asked to enter a second SSID or Different Network Key or Passphrase, to my knowledge. Unless I didn’t realize it and typed the same thing twice. As far as I can tell the devices we each set up have stayed on Band/Radio we selected. Hubby’s iPhone on “5GH” and mine and the DirecTV, a printer, and The Roku and an older iPhone all on “NetgearO7” (which is the “2.4GH” band) as was listed on the router box. As I told you before I did try to move my iPhone 6s to the “5GH” connection and got different speed test results on a stand alone ookla speed test app. It was half the speed of the Nighthawk That made me wonder if the 5GH wasn’t working well. But, aren’t speed tests used to determine the speed/signal coming through the modem? Hubby does not have that app in his phone so I couldn’t check his. I hope this is clearer. Basically if there is something wrong with the Router I want to exchange it. Would it worth using Smart Connect to see what happens? Thanks!

I qoted everything so you know what I replied to.

Well, initially ONLY a Browser was the 'suggested' way to setup the router, and from a wired connection. A year or so NG changed to the mobile apps and wireless.

Go to the Browser and login and then the Wireless selection. You WILL see two different fields to enter. You'll also see on the label of the router both DEFAULT SSID's, a 2.4Ghz and a 5Ghz and the respective passwords.

You can get the FULL R7000 manual by clicking on Support on the top menu and enter R7000 and then pressing enter and select Documentation, User Guide. Save it to disk/desktop and review it.

Depending on the firmware you are one, it could be a few things slowing down the 5Ghz connection, QoS, Traffic Meter, VPN, or even the firmware itself( V1.0.9.64 is known to do that) or some other device connected to that band (but you say you have none).

Message 43 of 67
IrvSp
Master

@PlayaGal wrote:
I wish I had 100mbps. The most we can buy is 10 but sometimes we get 12 or 14. Phone company DSL. We need to look into a better provider.

QoS might help some devices here, like those streaming or video chats.

Message 44 of 67
PlayaGal
Tutor

You are too kind and patient.

Looking at the label on the back of the router
There are 4 pieces of info.
SSID: NETGEAR07
PASSWORD:
SERIAL NO:
MAC ID:
I didn’t bother to fill in the other fields here.
I did not see a second SSID.

I do remember following the APP set up and the web browser but at this point I don’t remember which one I completed. I do know there was a choice for Wired and one for Wireless. I followed the instructions for Wireless. This is the 7000p, could that be a little different?
So, do I need to reset the router and start over to complete the second SSID and password field, or will the info I entered be there and I would just add the additional?
Would I make up a second SSID?
If you think I am going to make this worse I can call our nephew who is a tech savvy guy and see if he can come do it sometime.
I am going to read the manual and there’s also a Tom’s guide to setting one up that is informational that might show me where I went astray. Thanks so much!
Message 45 of 67
PlayaGal
Tutor

Hello Again,
I think I am overwhelmed with all of this today. I do appreciate your patience.
I just read the manual and Tom’s guide.
Then I clicked on the Nighthawk app and had to use my router log in and password to get back in. Didn’t have to log in before. I notice that it has broken out the bands with two SSID’s. NETGEAR07 and NETGEAR07-5g. Since I only remember entering the former I am guessing the passwords for both are the same and the one listed on the router. Was I supposed to log into the router as part of the set up and enter info such as two SSID’s and passwords? I don’t remember having to do that but I see that in the manual. I had not logged into the router until today. I think the quick set up through the Nighthawk App was a simplified set up because I don’t remember a lot of the fields the manual talks about.
Message 46 of 67
IrvSp
Master

@PlayaGal wrote:
Hello Again,
I think I am overwhelmed with all of this today. I do appreciate your patience.
I just read the manual and Tom’s guide.
Then I clicked on the Nighthawk app and had to use my router log in and password to get back in. Didn’t have to log in before. I notice that it has broken out the bands with two SSID’s. NETGEAR07 and NETGEAR07-5g. Since I only remember entering the former I am guessing the passwords for both are the same and the one listed on the router. Was I supposed to log into the router as part of the set up and enter info such as two SSID’s and passwords? I don’t remember having to do that but I see that in the manual. I had not logged into the router until today. I think the quick set up through the Nighthawk App was a simplified set up because I don’t remember a lot of the fields the manual talks about.

I am overwhelmed why you have so many problems?

So I started to look at the R7000P's Quick Start (http://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/R7000P/R7000P_QSG_EN.pdf) and USER (http://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/R7000P/R7000P_UM_EN.pdf) and I now understand why you did what you did.

Now I only have an R7000 which I am not using and an R8000. The R7000 is probably 5 or so years old and that one required a wired connection and using a browser to set up. The 1 year old R8000 can be setup via Netgear Up mobile app which is no longer available.

I didn't need any instructions to set up either as I 'know what to do'.

As for the 'label', even the R8000 Tri-band (2.4Ghz and 2 5Ghz SSID's) has ONLY one listed on the label. Reason is so you KNOW how to connect to the router DURING setup with ANY device. It IS the 2.4Ghz SSID.

Again, reviewing the R7000P's 2 documents (links above) there is NOTHING that even suggests to do ANYTHING with the 5Ghz SSID! So I understand what happened and why? From what I gather you NEVER changed the 5Ghz signal credentials but somehow your husband knew to try to connect the SSID that had 5G in it and since the default password is the same for BOTH SSID's, he was able to.

Since the R7000P is very close to the R7000 (some additional features, Armour, MU-MIMO, more SSID speeds, etc.) it is still set up the same so I looked at the R7000's QUICK START GUIDE (http://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/R7000/R7000_QSG_EN.pdf) and USER MANAUL (http://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/R7000/R7000_UM.pdf). The QUICK START GUIDE has been updated over time to use the NIGHTHAWK app.  Identical to the R7000P. It wasn't like that when I bought my R7000.

However, although the WIRELESS setup for both the R7000 and R7000P should be identical in the USER MANUAL, they are NOT. They even added a DO MORE manual (http://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/R7000P/R7000P_DoMore_EN.pdf) which I feel is almost worthless.

However, I want you to open in a browser in NEW TABS both the R7000 and R7000P USER MANUALS (links above).

First I want to direct you to the R7000P's User Manual's Wireless setup. Page 56 under SPECIFY BASIC NETWORK SETTINGS. Start reading, and on page 57, #4 Select Wireless, it does sort of imply you can change both SSID's.

Now look at the R7000's User Manual. Page 125, SPECIFY BASIC NETWORK SETTINGS. See #4 on Page 126. That is what you should see. NOTE the PASSWORD for both bands ARE the same. The R7000 manual is not the best as although it does show the 5Ghz network in the picture, it really doesn't address any changes you could make such as speed or channel (may not be important in most cases and defaults are fine).

To me, the R7000 instruction with pictures using a Browser are FAR clearer.

You mentioned something 'new', DLS. What is the modem ahead of the R7000P? Make and model? If it too has a router function and it is on, it could be causing problems.

I hope this helps.

Message 47 of 67
PlayaGal
Tutor

Good Morning or Afternoon IrvSp!
Has anyone ever told you that YOU ROCK?
Well you do! Thank you so much for going the extra 10 miles to figure out what I did and why and finding better instructions for me!
Last night I kind of had a knot in my stomach thinking about all the time I have spent on something that should be simple but to me it’s almost all new. And also for tying up your time and also Schumaku’s.

This morning on a lark I took before and after screen shots on my phone and TV.
Then I hit the Smart Connect button on Night Hawk app. (I will get the laptop out and fire it up later to log into the router to see what things look like there. ) Initially the speed test on ookla was pretty poor and the one on Nighthaek app said to check the router connection. Oh and looking on my iPhone 6s it seemed like it was still connected to 2.4GH. On Nighthawk app there was no longer a separation of devices band Bands.
(Prior to all this I noticed the light for 5g on the Router was pretty much solid. Even during tests.). A few minutes later I ran the Nighthawk app speed test and in was 12mpbs. (I know, not much but we live quite a few miles from the server and hubby has had an issue with Time Warner charging us for a few months after the wire was cut at the box, because we had gone with Dish Network, so Roadrunner or whatever their awesome internet service is now probably isn’t an option. Although they are now Spectrum so there is always hope.)
So, anyway, the devices except hubby’s phone because he isn’t home, are pretty evenly divided between bands/radios and the SSID names actually show NETGEAR07 and NETGEAR 07-5GH. Initially they didn’t. I just have checked while things were still updating. The DirecTV connection and speed is better than HD1080p but less than 4K.
We don’t have 4K TV’s anyway. The Roku Signal Strength is Excellent and Download Speed is Good. Both the 2.4GH and the 5GH lights are blinking.

It seems that whatever set up I used it automatically separated the two bands/radios and named them even tho I entered only one and one password.
I would be happy to read and save the manuals and info you sent links for. Thank you.
The previous router was NETGEAR RangeMax Next Wireless N Router WNR834Bv2. It is NOT connected. It’s in the new Routers box.
Recently the phone company/ISP changed out modems because our speed bounced between 1 and 5 suddenly. Turns out the wiring in the box outside was in bad shape. He changed that out and got rid of some connections/wiring that we don’t use. He wanted to condense the signal path to just the connections we are using. (Sorry, I know I didn’t explain that well.) Immediately his speed test at the outside box read 14mbps. The max available here and what we have paid for for years is 10. Now we have that.
So, since that all happened or DTV and Roku have been locking up and or buffering and on the TV we got a warning that our signal strength was not strong enough to watch whatever. Sometimes we would have to record then start watching several minutes in just to see shows. Since the speed tests were still good and our router is probably 10 years old, we bought the new one.
More info than you ever needed or wanted to know.

I will read the info you sent, however I trust your knowledge and opinions much more.

I noticed some differences in just the set up instructions going through the NG website and also the Nighthawk app. And also logging into the router settings.

Do I need to set up a guest network if we don’t really have guests?

The set up put us in security setting WPA2-PSK-AES is that ok?

I noticed in the router settings it asks “Does
Your Internet Connection require a log-in. “No” is ore-filled but we do use a log-in don’t we? Or does that mean each time we connect?

When joining our own network, after turning WiFi off or resetting Network Settings on a phone after it acts up, we can see the names of neighbors networks. So, I just wondered if our settings are secure.

So sorry for all the questions.

Do you still believe I need to give each Band/Radio a new SSID/name and separate password?

Thank you again for all of your assistance.
I know you are not a NETGEAR Employee but do they gather feedback on Expert help provided by The Community? Is there a way to provide feedback on your behalf that would be helpful to you????

I will let you enjoy your weekend and check back in with you later or another day.
Thank you so very much!
P.
Message 48 of 67
PlayaGal
Tutor

Hello Again IrvSp,
Wow, there is a marked difference between the user manuals and set-up instructions for the 7000 and the 7000p. The 7000 IS much clearer and has better photos and diagrams.
I have book marked both to save for future reference!
Message 49 of 67
IrvSp
Master

@PlayaGal wrote:

Do I need to set up a guest network if we don’t really have guests?

No, not at all. Generally there for guests to use IF you want them on an SSID can can't normally get into your LAN Shares. Completely optional, can enable or let them use your SSID's and passwords.

@PlayaGal wrote:

The set up put us in security setting WPA2-PSK-AES is that ok?

Good question. Normally WPA2-PSK [AES] should be used. However some older devices might not like that and WPA-PSK [TKIP] + WPA2-PSK [AES] has to be used. That can cause some problems as well though, mostly slower speeds. Here is the 'help' for all those security choices:

• None - no data encryption
  • WEP - Wired Equivalent Privacy, use WEP 64- or 128-bit data encryption
    Note:  Wi-Fi Protected Setup function is disabled when the security setting is WEP.
  • WPA2-PSK [AES] - Wi-Fi Protected Access version 2 with Pre-Shared Key, use WPA2-PSK standard encryption with the AES encryption type
  • WPA-PSK [TKIP] + WPA2-PSK [AES] - Allow clients using either WPA-PSK [TKIP] or WPA2-PSK [AES]
  • WPA/WPA2 Enterprise - It supports 802.1x authentication, not for home use, you must have a RADIUS server in your network.

@PlayaGal wrote:

I noticed in the router settings it asks “Does
Your Internet Connection require a log-in. “No” is ore-filled but we do use a log-in don’t we? Or does that mean each time we connect?

Well if you are working without it, you don't need it. Some places that you connect to require log-in, like Hotspot or the old dial-ups. Direct connect signals like cable or other services that feed the Internet signal direct with no sign-ins requied to active do not need that enabled.

@PlayaGal wrote:

When joining our own network, after turning WiFi off or resetting Network Settings on a phone after it acts up, we can see the names of neighbors networks. So, I just wondered if our settings are secure.

Quite NORMAL to see any that are strong enough to be seen. Many should have a 'padlock' on them indicating it is protected. In the Security Settings if you has NONE than it wouldn't be protected and be shown without the padlock on the radiating bar which also signal the strength of the signal. If one DOES not want the SSID name broadcast you can turn it off. However when you try to connect you must no the SSID name and use OTHER to enter that name in order to connect. Another form of security if you were paranoid.

@PlayaGal wrote:

Do you still believe I need to give each Band/Radio a new SSID/name and separate password?

Yes, I do. Mainly for convenience. That makes it much easier to CLEARLY identify my SSID's for guests to use. Netgear routers are popular. I'll see a few NETGEARxx-yy SSID's. Once my neighbor turned on his Guest SSID and told his guests to use it. The next day in reviewing my logs I notice many rejected sign-in attempts? Traced the IP Addresses to Apple products. I knew my neighbor had house guests and asked him after they left if they had problems getting on his router. He confirmed they did and then noticed they had tried with the wrong SSID's. Right after that I changed mine. I see many SSID's with my wireless, but most are even too weak to get a solid connection to. The SSID's transmit quite a bit more distance that a stable connection can be made.

I use individual passwords (not using Smart Connect) so it someone should want to connect to the 5Ghz (SSID does indicate 5G at the end, and in my case since the R8000 is Tri-band, there are 2 5Ghz bands, one for slower N devices, the other for faster AC devices) but selected the 2.4Ghz SSID the Password they were to use would not work and they'd either ask me again or realize the mistake and use the correct SSID.

@PlayaGal wrote:

Thank you again for all of your assistance.
I know you are not a NETGEAR Employee but do they gather feedback on Expert help provided by The Community? Is there a way to provide feedback on your behalf that would be helpful to you????

Not that I know of? About all they care about is if some is not behaving properly or spamming (which does happen). They do allow Kudo's at the bottom of replies to 'reward' someone for helping you or for a response you 'like'. That raises the number they have which I think is what determines the 'ranking' in terms of labels after their name. I am not sure it is of any value or signals Netgear to do something?

Message 50 of 67
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 66 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7