Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Seriously About To Throw Out

Hdstewart
Tutor

Seriously About To Throw Out

We purchased this router only 4 months ago and have had nonstop issues with it. We are having to reset and troubleshoot it almost weekly. Normally once we spend time on fixing it then we can finally get it to connect but yet it never stays so we continue to have to do the same actions with it continuously. It is so super frustrating for a product that is so costly. Now today has been the biggest issue so far. No matter what we do, it will not connect.

I have literally spent the last 2 hours after getting off work trying to detect the issue and still nothing. I’ve spoke to my internet provider who ran tests on my modem and confirmed the issue is with the router. Of course we are 30 days short from qualifying for a return or even any free customer support.

This router is complete garbage but I would at least like to get it working long enough to be able to order an Orbi or a Google Nest WIFI. We can’t even get this one to continuously work a solid week.

Has anyone else had this issue or know of anything else I can try??
Model: R6700|Nighthawk AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 4
plemans
Guru

Re: Seriously About To Throw Out

what modem/gateway do you have it connected to?

What firmware is on it? 

Message 2 of 4
LHR
Aspirant
Aspirant

I had the same problem. Got mine 4 months ago as well.
Message 3 of 4
plemans
Guru

@LHR If you want to start your own thread with the specifics of your setup, we're happy to help. we try to discourage thread jumping to prevent other peoples details from getting mixed in the the OP's. It causes confusion if we're trying to help fix things. 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7