Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Specific device not connecting to router while other are connected, works plugged into modem

basketballmap21
Aspirant

Specific device not connecting to router while other are connected, works plugged into modem

My new work laptop is not connecting to wifi. It will say 'no internet, secured' or look connected, but not load anything. 

All of my other devices are still operating normal.

I tried resetting the router to factory settings but that change anything. Model: R6700v3, all firmware up to date

My work laptop will connect fine to wifi on campus, or work with my cell phone hotspot. Just not my wifi at home.

I plugged into the router directly with ethernet, it still did not work. Plugging directly into the modem did work. 

Model: R6700|Nighthawk AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 4
plemans
Guru

Re: Specific device not connecting to router while other are connected, works plugged into modem

Are you using a work vpn?

What modem/gateway is the router connected to? 

Message 2 of 4
basketballmap21
Aspirant

Re: Specific device not connecting to router while other are connected, works plugged into modem

Not using VPN as I can't even get on the internet. It is connected to an Arris SB6190. 

Message 3 of 4
plemans
Guru

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7