Support contact number?

ROEGC
Follower

Support contact number?

Does anyone know who to contact with issues in regards to printer not connecting for new router?
I've registered, etc., and nowhere can I find where to live chat, call or anything else for the Netgear free 90-day support.

I keep getting redirected to useless information over and over. 

Model: R7000|AC1900 Smart WIFI Router
Message 1 of 5
IrvSp
Master

Re: Support contact number?

Go to SUPPORT, LOG-IN or REGISTER to create an account. Then MY SUPPORT... CONTACT SUPPORT... GET HELP ON NETGEAR PRODUCT...

From there, depends on the registered product.

Those pages seem to be under construction continually the last week or two. However, digging through those pages should get you a Support Phone number. DO NOT SEARCH the web for it, you'll wind up with a paid for server number that isn't even Netgear.

Message 2 of 5

I assume that you have already visited the support site for your printer.

Netgear support isn't going to be a great help working out how to connect your unknown  printer to a router.

These things invariably are down to the printer and how it works. The router just delivers internet access that the printers connects to.

What is the printer?

How is it supposed to connect? Wifi? Wired LAN?

If the printer was already talking to an older router, then reset the printer and tell it to forget about that old connection and set it up from scratch.There is usually a network connection utility you need to use. The router is irrelevant.

I have done that successfully with HP and Canon printers.

Just another user.

My network DM200 -> R7800 -> GS316 -> PL1000 -> Orbi RBR40 -> Orbi RBS50Y -> RBS40V
Message 3 of 5
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi ROEGC, 

Please provide the following information: 

- Brand and model of the printer

- How is it connected to the router (wired or wireless)

- Error message when you connect it the router

- Was it working before with your old router? 

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 4 of 5
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi ROEGC, 

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if you need further assistance.

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 6E