Re: Terrible Customer Support

Udbdb2dba
Aspirant

Terrible Customer Support

Why is Customer Support so lacking in its ability to supply customers such as myself a good customer experience? Support numbers are barried within the Netgear website. The IVR indicates you'll be connected shortly but shortly is something like 20 minues. Why don't agents actually read the case notes before they ask how can I help you so customers like myself don't have to repeat myself over and over. Why does the online RMA process not ask if the Billing address is the same as the Shipping Address. Such a simple selection box would eliminate the need to enter redundant data. Why is my product model #EX7300 not even a selectable product in starting a new discussion thread? Why is it that my product is defective and yet I have to go online and manually submit an RMA ticket and pay for shipping? Why am I still on hold with support for 28 minutes now while I write this thread? Who ever is running the Customer Experience team has there hands full, that is for sure. 

Message 1 of 10
Udbdb2dba
Aspirant

RMA process won't complete, hangs with no error.

Message 2 of 10
Udbdb2dba
Aspirant

Cancelling out of the payment option reveals an address miss-match. Hmmm, maybe if there was an option to have the billing address match the shipping address data errors will be less likely. I have manually re-entered my address 3 times with no joy.

Message 3 of 10
Udbdb2dba
Aspirant

Now my wait time is 55 minutes, got nothing but time for Netgear support.

Message 4 of 10
Udbdb2dba
Aspirant

Anyone guess what I am doing, yeah that's right more time waiting for support. Now I am up to 1 hour and 15 minutes.

Message 5 of 10
Udbdb2dba
Aspirant

1 hour 18 minutes and they disconnect me. 

Message 6 of 10
Udbdb2dba
Aspirant

All the while I am getting Support Badge awards, is this real life? lol

Message 7 of 10
aa3815ea
Aspirant

Well , at least people can reply on your post.  I can't edit , reply or click on anything to my complaint. 

aa3815ea
Message 8 of 10
Udbdb2dba
Aspirant

aa3815ea,

Just put your comments here on this thread and with my new uber Community support admin powers I will update your post for you.

Netgear has some outdated applications, that's apparent. 

Message 9 of 10
DarrenM
NETGEAR Moderator

Do you have a case number or RMA number If so send them to me in a PM and I will see what I can do to help.

DarrenM

Message 10 of 10
Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements