× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Top NETGEAR Support FAQs - Router Login, Firmware & More

constellations
Follower

No LEDs Blinking - Extender Setup

Good evening, I am having issue connecting my extender to me router. There is no router LED blinking at all. I’ve tried putting the extender beside the router but nothing seems to work. Also, I have been trying the second method besides the WPS method and the website keeps on kicking me out. Is there any potential way I could fix this or anyway I could have this done in a call?

Model: EX6120|AC1200 Dual Band WiFi Range Extender
Message 1 of 4
BretD
Admin
Moved:

Message 1 of 4
Lbvi1
Aspirant

I have to reboot the router everyday. I have checked for firmware upgrades, but it comes back that the latest firmware is installed. I moved the modem and router closer to all equipment, this didn't help. Also, my warranty expires in September, how do I have the router evaluated to see if there is an issue with it.

Model: R7000|AC1900 Smart WIFI Router
Message 3 of 4

@Lbvi1 wrote:

I have to reboot the router everyday. I have checked for firmware upgrades, but it comes back that the latest firmware is installed. I moved the modem and router closer to all equipment, this didn't help. Also, my warranty expires in September, how do I have the router evaluated to see if there is an issue with it.

You have joined in on an existing conversation that does not have much to do with your problem.It started two years ago and has not had any new messages for three months.

There is also a good chance that the official support team is busily monitoring new conversations and may miss your addition to this one.

If you do want help with your problem, check previous stuff that may be related then start your own discussion.

If you do decide to ask a question, you should provide more details and your own version of the information that the forum suggests that you provide. For example, as this is a router, it helps to know what modem you are using and the various things that you have tried to fix the problem.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7