Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

WNR2000v3 firmware upgrade

Tomelk
Aspirant

WNR2000v3 firmware upgrade

I clicked on the "update available" button and it downloaded.  It then sent me to the Advanced Home screen and now it shows that the Firmware version is v1.1.2.18.  At the bottom of the box it has a tab that says REBOOT.....should i click this tab? or am i done?

Model: JWNR2000|Wireless-N Router
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
plemans
Guru

Re: WNR2000v3 firmware upgrade

@Tomelk wrote:

I clicked on the "update available" button and it downloaded.  It then sent me to the Advanced Home screen and now it shows that the Firmware version is v1.1.2.18.  At the bottom of the box it has a tab that says REBOOT.....should i click this tab? or am i done?

When you say "it then sent me to the Advanced Home screen" did it install/reboot itself? Is should do this when its using the auto update. With that being said, 1.1.2.18 is the most up to date firmware. If its running fine, I wouldn't worrry about it. If you have any issues, I always recommend resetting a device after a firmware update. Saying that, if its working fine, I'd leave it. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
plemans
Guru

@Tomelk wrote:

When you say "it then sent me to the Advanced Home screen" did it install/reboot itself? Is should do this when its using the auto update. With that being said, 1.1.2.18 is the most up to date firmware. If its running fine, I wouldn't worrry about it. If you have any issues, I always recommend resetting a device after a firmware update. Saying that, if its working fine, I'd leave it. 

Message 2 of 3
Tomelk
Aspirant

Thank you for the response...

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements