Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

WPA password and Security key for use with HP Printer Where do I get them. Did not come with my Cabl

pappoux
Follower

WPA password and Security key for use with HP Printer Where do I get them. Did not come with my Cabl

Message 1 of 3
plemans
Guru

Re: WPA password and Security key for use with HP Printer Where do I get them. Did not come with my

What modem/router/device do you have? 

did you setup/change your ssid/password? 

If you go to netgear.com/support/   type in your actual model number. It takes you to guides, firmware, etc for help

Message 2 of 3

Re: WPA password and Security key for use with HP Printer Where do I get them. Did not come with my

Start by explaining what you are trying to do. (And don't try to squeeze everything into your subject line, it is painful to read, especially when you run out of room.) It may be that you don't need the information you listed.

It sounds like you are trying to user wifi to connect an unnamed HP printer to an unnamed Netgear router.

The usual way to fix wifi printers is to find the printer maker's utility, the software that runs on your operating system. Then use that to connect the printer to the wifi.

Installing HP wireless printer software | Wireless Printing Center | HP® United Kingdom

The router just broadcasts wifi. It is then down to the printer to play ball. 

Where possible, using the WPS feature can simplify things. (That's often just a case of pushing buttons.)

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7