Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Warranty phone number for nighthawk r7000

TBoudreaux26
Follower

Warranty phone number for nighthawk r7000

I believe my router is defective and now I am trying to utilize the warranty. Netgear has conveniently omitted the contact number from the page detailing the warranty process. Im given a case number and a tech support line to call. Calling this number of course informs me that my support is expired but I can check to see if my product is eligible for warranty replacement. However the call merely provides a contact for premium support but no way to get this warranty checked out.

After fruitlessly googling a good number to contact I have arrived at the conclusion that Netgear is intentionally making the warranty process an infuriating series of hoops to hop through. Can anyone provide contact info for a warranty claim before my case expires in 24 hours?
Model: A7000|Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi USB Adapter - USB 3.0
Message 1 of 2
plemans
Guru

Re: Warranty phone number for nighthawk r7000

You have to go through support to get replacement. Problem is that support costs $. Usually (make sure to ask prior to buying support) if the problem truly is a hardware failure, they'll refund the cost. But they have to ensure it truly is a hardware failure

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7