Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

What does the small red mark in Attached Devices, 'Internet upload speed by device' mean?

skrambam
Tutor

What does the small red mark in Attached Devices, 'Internet upload speed by device' mean?

On http://www.routerlogin.com/start.htm for my Nighthawk X6 R8000, on the Attached Devices tab, in the Internet upload speed by device column there appears a small red mark; what does it mean?

Model: R8000|Nighthawk X6 AC3200 Smart WIFI Router
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
IrvSp
Master

Re: What does the small red mark in Attached Devices, 'Internet upload speed by device' mean?

It might mean active. You have a blue line under download on the first device as wll. The 'thickness' might be an indication of the amount/speed used?

Would make sense as you have to have Traffic Meter enable to see those columns.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5

All Replies
microchip8
Master

Re: What does the small red mark in Attached Devices, 'Internet upload speed by device' mean?

I think it's upload speed but I could be wrong

Message 2 of 5
skrambam
Tutor

I know it has something to say about upload speed because it is in the upload speed column, but what does it mean? No other devices have red marks.

Message 3 of 5
IrvSp
Master

It might mean active. You have a blue line under download on the first device as wll. The 'thickness' might be an indication of the amount/speed used?

Would make sense as you have to have Traffic Meter enable to see those columns.

Message 4 of 5
skrambam
Tutor

OH! I did not notice that blue mark.  Yes you must be right. Those are small activity graphs.  Thanks for telling me.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7