Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

What is the problem with this company? So disappointing

Cottonsusan
Guide

What is the problem with this company? So disappointing

I have several Netgear products and usually don't have an issue as I have been pretty successful at fixing things myself but lately I have been wanting to tear out my hair because of their absolutely terrible, horrible, rotten, no good customer service.  The web site runs you around in circles, It is impossible to send an em-mail so you sit on hold for hour after hour only to get disconnected or told someone will call you back.  They never do.  You can't e-mail them, you can't escalate an issue, you can't contact any real customer service person that actually knows anything or anyone in management.  Note the Better Business Bureau has a 1 star rating for them- the lowest possible.  The "supervisor" who can handle things is supposedly in Manila so when they call you it is like 3 a.m. US time- ridiculous.  I have had an ongoing case with this hugely expensive piece of equipment not working almost since I first bought it.  I am just trying to get a replacement.  But- even if a replacement gets approved- the e-mail they send you with a link to fill out the form for shipping doesnt work.  So- regular support people can't fix it and the supevisors are unavailable.  Netgear needs to get its Sh*t together.  Considering how awful the outsourcing for support is, they have no right charging the insane prices they do.  This is a technology company that apparently only cares about how much money they are making from stupid idiots like me who bought the advertising hook, line and sinker.  In the future I will be checking much more closely at where they have their support people, how easy it is to coantact them and speak with people who can actually fix issues and what the better business bureau rating is.  

Message 1 of 2
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: What is the problem with this company? So disappointing

Hi @Cottonsusan

We'd like to give a hand and look into your case further.
Kindly provide the model number and firmware version of your NETGEAR device. 
Please describe the issue you are facing with your NETGEAR device.
Can you please let us know what troubleshooting you've tried?
Will you be able to provide us the case number given to you at the time of support? This is for us to properly followup and resolve the  issues you are having.

Regards,
Blanca
Community Team

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7