Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Nighthawk R7000 disconnect intermittently

Wwebs
Follower

WiFi connections disconnect intermittently Nighthawk R7000

WiFi connections disconnect intermittently. Lights on router show online. App shows router offline in top right. Restart router usually works as a temporary fix.
Can anyone help?
Firmware V1.0.9.88_10.2.88

AC1900 WiFi Router (R7000) 

Model: R7000|AC1900 Smart WIFI Router
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
plemans
Guru

Might try updating to the 1.0.11.123 firmware. 

Then do a factory reset and reinstall. I'd recommend updating over a hardwired connection and doing it manually. 

https://www.netgear.com/support/product/r7000.aspx

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
plemans
Guru

Might try updating to the 1.0.11.123 firmware. 

Then do a factory reset and reinstall. I'd recommend updating over a hardwired connection and doing it manually. 

https://www.netgear.com/support/product/r7000.aspx

Message 2 of 4
Simon34
Aspirant

Re: Nighthawk R7000

Not able to see my devices connected on my app
Message 3 of 4

Re: Nighthawk R7000

@Simon34 wrote:
Not able to see my devices connected on my app

You have a problem with some unknown piece of Netgear hardware?

You have joined in on an existing conversation that may or may not have anything to do with your problems. It is also marked as "Solved", which suggests that the first problem is fixed.

There is also a good chance that the official support team is busily monitoring new conversations and may miss your addition to this one.

If you do want help with your problem, check previous stuff that may be related then start your own discussion.

If you do decide to ask a question, you should provide more details and your own version of the information that the forum suggests that you provide. For example, as this is a router, it helps to know what modem you are using and the various things that you have tried to fix the problem.

You can help people to help you by providing the information suggested in this forum's header:

Subject (Include model number and brief summary)
Model (Recommended - Helps the community give the best answers)
Body (Include additional detail including model version, firmware, OS and environment where relevant.)

They are there for a good reason.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7