netwrks
Master

Windows 10 the sneaky

Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
TheEther
Guru

Re: Windows 10 the sneaky

While there is cause for concern, it's not quite as bad as some are reporting.  There is definitely some FUD.

Windows 10's Wi-Fi Sense is not a security risk

Also, check out Microsoft's WiFi Sense FAQ.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5

All Replies
TheEther
Guru

While there is cause for concern, it's not quite as bad as some are reporting.  There is definitely some FUD.

Windows 10's Wi-Fi Sense is not a security risk

Also, check out Microsoft's WiFi Sense FAQ.

Message 2 of 5
netwrks
Master

Hazel, the NG Moderator, wants me to accept your response, to my post, which was not a querie, but more of an awareness / observation (correct observation, or not).. I see with the new forum, there is the influx of moderators, all of a sudden. I guess there's a quota now. The interesting part is, the post is irrelevant to NG's devices. And.. no I don't use Windows10. That would be just asking for trouble. 

Message 3 of 5
TANWare
Star

Tell mom amd pop about this and they will shrug with no idea they are clicking away and putting themselves at risk. Also since the updates can P2P I guess visitors should just give away our bandwidth sa well?

Message 4 of 5
netwrks
Master

Re: Windows 10 the sneaky - updated...

Here's a good thread from some User's who share their views on Windows 10..

Oh.. And moderator's,  I'm not looking for a solution to anything, I am sharing information / views!!

http://www.snbforums.com/threads/for-any-one-who-upgraded-to-windows-10-read-this.26203/#post-196035

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7