× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Xr300 no internet connection

Robilr59
Follower

Xr300 no internet connection

I have set up my nighthawk xr300 according to the setup guide. All lights are white. Internet light is kind of blinking. When running the set up it says I have internet and good speeds, yet I cannot connect to the internet. The computer is showing no internet connection. How do I get a connection. I have spectrum internet and am connected to a modem.
Model: XR300|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 3

Re: Xr300 no internet connection

@Robilr59 wrote:
When running the set up it says I have internet and good speeds, yet I cannot connect to the internet.

Running the setup how? An app on a mobile device? A wired Ethernet connection? (That's the best route.)

Connect with what and how? Wifi? Wired?

@Robilr59 wrote:
The computer is showing no internet connection. How do I get a connection. I have spectrum internet and am connected to a modem.

Showing how? Some sort of error message?

What is the modem? Make and model?

You have posted your message in the section of this community given over to Nighthawk WiFi Routers. (This is easily done, given Netgear's impenetrable community structure.)

You might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers about your hardware, in the appropriate section for your device. That's probably here:

Nighthawk Pro Gaming Routers - NETGEAR Communities

Message 2 of 3
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Re: Xr300 no internet connection

Are you experiencing this on any other devices or do they have internet? Is it the same on wireless and wired devices?
Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7