Aspirant

apple readycloud app unable to access to my USB storage through mobile internet service

R7000...able to access using home wifi...but unable to access through mobile internet and other wifi

Message 1 of 11
Aspirant

Re: apple readycloud app unable to access to my USB storage through mobile internet service

How to solve this problem?
Message 2 of 11
Master

Re: apple readycloud app unable to access to my USB storage through mobile internet service

Hi Soloiphone,

Have you tried following the steps provided on this article?

http://kb.netgear.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/29908

Regards,

JamesGL
Community Team

Message 3 of 11
Aspirant

Hi JamesGL

I follow all instruction from the link, when i connect through wifi...it show that i connected to the usb storage through VPN, not local, i still cant connect through mobile internet, please teach me how to solve this problem
Message 4 of 11
Master

Hi Sorliophone,

How many apple devices have you tried?

Can you access websites with mobile internet?

What is the apple device you are using and the iOS version?

Message 5 of 11
Aspirant

Hi JamesGL
Two devices i tired, ipad air ios 9.1, iphone6plus, ios 9.1
I can access websites with mobile internet, can access to the usb storage.
Just cant connect by using readycloud app, using app can login to the readycloud account but cant connect to the usb storage
Message 6 of 11
Master

Just to verify, you cannot connect to the USB storage using the readycloud app when using the mobile internet but if via WiFi it works. Am I correct?

Message 7 of 11
Aspirant

Yes...you are right
Message 8 of 11
Master

Mine works when using the mobile internet. May I know what is the firmware version of your router?

Message 9 of 11
Aspirant

Can access suddenly ...but i havent change any setting. By the way, Thx for your help
Message 10 of 11
Master

Glad to know it works now.

Message 11 of 11
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements