Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

c7000v2 Setting up ready share print

beck12
Aspirant

c7000v2 Setting up ready share print

trying to setup readyshare print usb port on nighthawk AC1900 c7000v2 cable router/modem. Follow all directions but when the box comes up that suppose to show my printer is empty(no printer showing).TRied turning off my firewall but still not showing printer on both my PC and laptop. using a windows 10 surface pro. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 3

Re: c7000v2 Setting up ready share print

@beck12 wrote:

....when the box comes up that suppose to show my printer is empty(no printer showing).

What box is this?

What printer are you using?

The usual way to fix wifi printers is to find the printer maker's utility, the software that runs on your operating system. Then use that to connect the printer to the wifi.

The router just broadcasts wifi. It is then down to the printer to play ball. There isn't much that you can do on a router, beyond fixing it to a particular IP address, that affects what the printer gets up to.

Where possible, using the WPS feature can simplify things.

Message 2 of 3
beck12
Aspirant

Re: c7000v2 Setting up ready share print

It was the netgear control box. Got it to show tried printing and starting printing stopped now can't get to print. tried uninstalling everything and starting over.Now won't recognize my printer.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7