Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

iPad Netgear app "Save to Readycloud" gives a list of folders to save to, how to clear list?

mburke5
Aspirant

iPad Netgear app "Save to Readycloud" gives a list of folders to save to, how to clear list?

iPad Netgear Readycloud app offers "Save to Readycloud" and then gives a list of folders to save to, how to clear list?

Model: R8000P|Nighthawk X6S AC4000 Tri Band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 7

Accepted Solutions
mburke5
Aspirant

Re: iPad Netgear app "Save to Readycloud" gives a list of folders to save to, how to clear

Hey thanx again for reply.

I did it (cleared SaveTo list) by uninstalling the app, which wiped data on iPad and then reinstalled with clean slate of saveto folders to work with.

Thought I would tell you all in case another asks same question in future.

Also, I did not ever read reviews, and many people have commented on the apps “simplicity” at the Apple app site.

Take care, Mark

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 7

All Replies

Re: iPad Netgear app "Save to Readycloud" gives a list of folders to save to, how to clear

Are these folders that no longer exist?

Message 2 of 7
mburke5
Aspirant

Thanx for reply, no these folders are in use. They are parent and child folders, sub-folders, etc, that I save various items to. 

The list of “save to” folders is simply growing too large, I was hoping to clear it, that’s all.

thanks again.

For clarity, on iPad, when desiring to save a .pdf file, for example, to my attached hard drive on Nighthawk Router, I open pdf, find the iPad multifunction button (a square with arrow pointing up from top of square) - and then searching through my options I find Netgear ReadyCloud app, click it and am presented with ability to locate a folder within my Netgear network to save to.

Folder list grown large, with no way to edit list or clear it. 

Message 3 of 7
mburke5
Aspirant

Thanx again, I just thought to uninstall the app and reinstall might help. ~Mark

Message 4 of 7

Sounds like the iPad is remembering things.

Any way of wiping its memory for that sort of stuff?

Message 5 of 7
mburke5
Aspirant

Hey thanx again for reply.

I did it (cleared SaveTo list) by uninstalling the app, which wiped data on iPad and then reinstalled with clean slate of saveto folders to work with.

Thought I would tell you all in case another asks same question in future.

Also, I did not ever read reviews, and many people have commented on the apps “simplicity” at the Apple app site.

Take care, Mark

Message 6 of 7

Good feedback. Thanks.

I suspect that there may be other ways of clearing that data on the iPad, there should be. (Maybe a fellow user could step in.) That is certainly possible on Windows devices.

Message 7 of 7
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7