× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

iPhone connects to Netgear AX router, no internet access.

EricClarke
Guide

iPhone connects to Netgear AX router, no internet access.

I have a Nighthawk RAX70 router with the latest firmware (V1.0.2.88).  I am also using a RAX40 in AP Modewired to the RAX70 via an ethernet cable.  I am using a single SSID for both 5GHz bands and the 2.4GHz band.

All of my device connect as expected except a couple of iPhones.  One is an iPhone 6.  The other is an iPhone 11.  They both have the latest IOS updates. I use the iPhone 11 in a number of different locations.  It works correctly everywhere except the location I recently installed the RAX70.  The phones connect to the router; however, they have no internet connection.  I have tried turning off the AX functionality.  this also does not help.

I have tried all the suggestions of rebooting, updating IOS, turning off and then on WiFi / Airplane mode.  I have tried resetting the network settings.  VPN is off.

Nothing is working.

Message 1 of 2
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: iPhone connects to Netgear AX router, no internet access.

Hello EricClarke,

If you recently purchased the device I would recommend contacting our support team as newly purchased devices are provided with 90 days of complimentary support. You may open a ticket by registering your device using the link below. 

https://www.netgear.com/support/contact.aspx

Christian 

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7