Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

maximum distance for nighthawk mx63 ax1800

Lenelmira
Follower

maximum distance for nighthawk mx63 ax1800

I am thinking of purchasing an mx63 ax1800, While my house is only a little over 2000 square feet, I hav two shops, one 150 feet from the house and the second 300 feet from the hours (but 150 feet from the first shop) I would like to get wi-fi to each shop. Can I do that by purchasing and positoning additonal sattelites?

Message 1 of 2

Re: maximum distance for nighthawk mx63 ax1800

@Lenelmira wrote:

I am thinking of purchasing an mx63 ax1800, While my house is only a little over 2000 square feet, I hav two shops, one 150 feet from the house and the second 300 feet from the hours (but 150 feet from the first shop) I would like to get wi-fi to each shop.

Those are sizeable distances for wifi connections.

Try plugging your needs into the filters on the product pages.

Mesh WiFi Network: Routers & Systems | NETGEAR

Then check back here for reports on the things you are considering, but remember that people turn up in this community with problems, not compliments. So look at reviews on Amazon, for example.

I can't find anything recognisable as the "mx63 ax1800" in the system. Perhaps you mean MK63.

You might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers specific to your device, in the appropriate section for that hardware. That's probably here:

Nighthawk Mesh System - NETGEAR Communities

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7