Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

nighthawk website administration troubles

raspypi
Follower

nighthawk website administration troubles

PLEASE, for the love of God and everything that is holy, Netgear please fix the website administration for nighthawk routers... I dont want to use the app for EVERYTHING. i understand you just want to make it easier to understand for people that might not know that much about network administration but please put the same amount of effort into the website.. I cant stand waiting 15+ seconds for each setting for each device to sometimes not even save... I am dealing with alot of devices and its so time consuming setting the config for each device, then waiting about 30 seconds, and then hope you get lucky so the config actually saves. I like having precise configurations for each of my devices but i cant do that in app and it is extremely difficult to be successful in the website.

thank you for your time

Message 1 of 3
microchip8
Master

Re: nighthawk website administration troubles

You're talking to the wall. NG engineers don't visit this community forum.

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: nighthawk website administration troubles

Might be more helpful for us to know what NG product and model your referring too. 

Does this happen in all browsers? 

Users are encouraged to make contact with NG support about problems seen. NG developers do not visit these forums. Usere here share there experiences with other users get help on some problems that we can help with. IF it's beyond our help or forum help, users need to refer to NG support for continued help and information. 

https://my.netgear.com/support/contact.aspx

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7