Hey guys, new to the community here. Maybe someone can help me.
My iphone 7 is constantly dropping its internet connection to my wifi. It doesn't have this issue on any other wifi network. I need to open the wifi settings in my phone to reconnect with my wifi every 10 minutes (or sometimes 10 seconds) and re-select it.
I've tried changing my internet channel (and restarting and factory resetting my router). I've called Optimium, and the proplem is definitely the router, not the modem.
I don't know what else to do. I'm gonna throw this router in the trash soon.
Re: nitehawk r7500v2
A couple questions.
1. What modem are you using? model number please
2. What firmware is on your R7500v2?
3. Want band does it happen on? or both?
4. Any other devices having issues or just the Iphone?
5. Have you tried enabling/disabling beamforming and mu-mimo?
here's your support site with manual, firmware, and troubleshooting.