• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Top Contributors
Highlighted
Aspirant

r7000 and dm200

Just wondering if anyone can figure this out as Im stumped on the issue,Im in uk and with plusnet for broadband and iptv was using r7000 and dm200 at previous address know issues whatsoever with tv.I moved to new address with same setup and getting error code ipc 6023 the only way the tv works know is with plusnet router making my netgear equipment useless i hade tried resetting netgear router and dm200 but nothing enabling igmp  proxy with bt selected still same even went and tried tomato firmware just same anyone had this issue could this be a bandwith error within the netgear router any help appreciated as the netgear will just end up been a door stopper.

Model: R7000|Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3
Highlighted

Re: r7000 and dm200

What mode is the DM200 in?

@thehypnootoad wrote:

...getting error code ipc 6023

What from?

What firmware version do you have on the devices?

A number is more useful than "the latest". (It may not be by the time people read this.) There can also be newer versions, or "hot fixes", that do not show up if you check for new firmware in the browser interface.

Just another user.

My network DM200 -> R7800 -> GS316 -> PL1000 -> Orbi RBR40 -> Orbi RBS50Y -> RBS40V
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Aspirant

Re: r7000 and dm200

I tried the latest which is 1.0.9.42 but have rolled back to 1.0.9.10 also tried 1.0.9.34 nothing still with each firmware ive reset to its very strange as it worked flawless at old address. Ipc6023 i believe is problem meaning that its failing 5 packets in 5 minutes or something along those lines.
Message 3 of 3