Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

readyShare does not allow me to connect to my HDD

Savier
Tutor

readyShare does not allow me to connect to my HDD

Im not sure that I put the rounter name correctly, but if not, my router name is NighthawkAX8AX6000 WiFI Cable Modem
Router, Model CAX80. So before readyShare allowed me to connect to my HDD with the USB behind the modem router. I don't know if it updated and that caused the problem because I did not update the firmware. If it did it might of came from the ISP, the current firmware version I have is V2.1.2.6, and when I check for an update, I can't find no new update. I also have issue with the router/modem when I restart it, it asks me for a new password and a securtiy questions everytime I restart it, but thats for another discussion. please if you guys know whats going on or if I'm doing something wrong, please let me know,

Thank you

Model: RAX80|Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: readyShare does not allow me to connect to my HDD

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the Cable Modem Gateway products. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with Orbi AX and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this "Nighthawk WiFi Routers" forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Cable-Modems-Routers/bd-p/home-cable-modems-routers

Thank you.

Message 2 of 3
Savier
Tutor

Re: readyShare does not allow me to connect to my HDD

Okay, thank you

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation