× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

replace att mr1100 firmware with netgear (mr1100-2a1nas)

zephyr99
Aspirant

replace att mr1100 firmware with netgear (mr1100-2a1nas)

what are the instructions for replacing the att firmware version on mr1100-2a1nas. i see various references that it can be done. yes, i know i lose laa in the process.but my mr1100 is not very stable even after doing a factory reset or two.

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 1 of 4

Re: replace att mr1100 firmware with netgear (mr1100-2a1nas)

@zephyr99 wrote:

what are the instructions for replacing the att firmware version on mr1100-2a1nas.

That is a Mobile Router. You have posted your message in the section of this community given over to Nighthawk WiFi Routers. (This is easily done, given Netgear's complicated community structure.)

Many questions apply to different types of device, so there may be useful responses here. But when it comes to firmware Mobile Routers don't have much in common with nighthawk routers, so you might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers specific to your device, in the appropriate section for your hardware. That's probably here:

Mobile Routers, Hotspots & Modems

I will ask the Netgear moderator to move your message. It may take time, if it even happens.

In the meantime you could visit the support pages:

Support | NETGEAR

Feed in your model number and check the documentation for your hardware.

You may have done this already. I can't tell from your message.

I mention it because Netgear stopped supplying printed manuals and CD versions some years ago and people sometimes miss the downloads.

Message 2 of 4
JohnPeng
NETGEAR Expert

Would you like ot help us to capture some logs to determine why your device doesn't work stably?

If so, we can provide the instruction and tools.

Thanks

Message 3 of 4
Ibiscuit
Aspirant

@michaelkenward wrote:

@zephyr99 wrote:

what are the instructions for replacing the att firmware version on mr1100-2a1nas.

That is a Mobile Router. You have posted your message in the section of this community given over to Nighthawk WiFi Routers. (This is easily done, given Netgear's complicated community structure.)

Many questions apply to different types of device, so there may be useful responses here. But when it comes to firmware Mobile Routers don't have much in common with nighthawk routers, so you might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers specific to your device, in the appropriate section for your hardware. That's probably here:

Mobile Routers, Hotspots & Modems
Publix Passport

I will ask the Netgear moderator to move your message. It may take time, if it even happens.

In the meantime you could visit the support pages:

Support | NETGEAR

Feed in your model number and check the documentation for your hardware.

You may have done this already. I can't tell from your message.

I mention it because Netgear stopped supplying printed manuals and CD versions some years ago and people sometimes miss the downloads.

Awesome content

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7