× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

unread messages

Doppo
Aspirant

unread messages

I have read the Community messages and replys but my login will not work to access my unread messages. I have a message stating to go to m.home and login there. starts with "admin" and asks to use mobile router's administration panel password".
OK, where is that located? I put in the password on my router, but that wasn't right.
How do I get in to delete my years-old messages?

Message 1 of 4

Re: unread messages

@Doppo wrote:

I have a message stating to go to m.home and login there. starts with "admin" and asks to use mobile router's administration panel password".

Which Netgear device do you own?

What is "m.home"? Where do you "have a message"?

The only login that starts with "admin" is the #browser graphical user interface (GUI) for your device.

How do I get in to delete my years-old messages?

If you mean messages posted here, you don't. This is a Netgear user-to-user community, not an email list.

Message 2 of 4
Doppo
Aspirant

Hi there. My Netgear product is a wireless modem supplied by Telstra. I gather the 'mail' issue is spacific to that unit. Cheers, kim.

Message 3 of 4

@Doppo wrote:

Hi there. My Netgear product is a wireless modem supplied by Telstra. I gather the 'mail' issue is spacific to that unit.

I suppose that is progress, but we still do not know which Netgear device you own. The model number is important.

As Telstra supplied the unit, it may be a customised device that it supports. Have you asked them? That is often the pattern with "third party" hardware.

For better help here, tell us what the device is and someone might understand your question.

Manuals are always a good place to start.

Visit the support pages:

Support | NETGEAR

Feed in your model number and check the documentation for your hardware.

Look for the model number on the label on the device.

You may have done that already. I can't tell from your message.

I mention it because Netgear gave up on supplying paper manuals and CD versions some years ago and people sometimes miss the downloads.

You could also search this section for previous messages related to your hardware.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7