Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: upgrade v1.0.2.74

staples95
Aspirant

upgrade v1.0.2.74

Dear all,

Yesterday i upgrade my router to the lastest version 1.0.2.74. After the upgrade, I can't access to the ip of my router.

I make factory reset and nothing. To solve this issue, I need to downgrade to version 1.0.2.68 with tftp command !!! ( no webui access ).

Are there people who had the same issue ?

For information, my router is configured in AP mode.

Thanks

Model: R7800|Nighthawk X4S AC2600 Wifi Router
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
staples95
Aspirant

Thanks for your reply. The pb is my router is configure in AP mode, so after reset factory when i connect to netgear ssid, i can't access to routerlogin.com because i don't have internet access.

So currently i keep my router in version .68 and it works fine.

Thanks for your help

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
duckware
Prodigy

I have a R7800 in AP mode, was on .68, upgraded to .74, ran into another issue, and downgraded back to .68 just fine.

Only advice: Disconnect ALL cables for a minute, plug power cable in, hold reset button down for 30 seconds, release, wait a few minutes for router to 'boot' and check what SSID the R7800 is broadcasting.  Is it the factory SSID on bottom of router (it should be).  If so, connect Wi-Fi and URL to www.routerlogin.net and sign in with admin/passwsord.  If that works -- you should then be in a position to downgrade the FW.

Message 2 of 3
staples95
Aspirant

Thanks for your reply. The pb is my router is configure in AP mode, so after reset factory when i connect to netgear ssid, i can't access to routerlogin.com because i don't have internet access.

So currently i keep my router in version .68 and it works fine.

Thanks for your help

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7